Beginners and Beyond

Seriously. MONDAILIES?!? (Read 58 times)

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

I'm a fan of Franks by the way.

Louisiana>Franks>Tabasco

My favorite actual hot sauce is El Yucateo, either the red or the green.  Mexican restaurants that put that on the table get an extra star from me, regardless of what the food tastes like.

Oski..what are your ads?  Something about smacking runners that crowd you at the finish?

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Hip Redux

No ads for me.  I have ad blocker running on Chrome.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

I bet you're regretting that now!

Alright kids, bed for me.  Catch you all on the other side.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

LRB

No ads for me.  I have ad blocker running on Chrome.

Yeah so do I, on Firefox.  It was fun though right?  ; )

SIAR, I cannot do tobasco sauce at all.  It's just not good to me.

Hip Redux

Yeah so do I, on Firefox.  It was fun though right?  ; )

HA!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Well, this thread has gone haywire while I was watching True Blood.

Damaris

RSX

I really love their Pro Combat tops. I'll have to check into their shorts. Every time I look, they're either the super-long basketball type shorts that LRB used to wear, or too short from the looks of things. Mind you, I think my Mizuno Mavericks have a 2.5" inseam, so I shouldn't be afraid.

Nice. Are you taking the ferry from Victoria to Seattle? I was just in Seattle last month and usually get down 1-2 times a year for some type of sporting event. I run at Stanley Park almost every day, since I live about 2.5 miles from the entrance on the English Bay side. I think you mentioned this was a anniversary or honeymoon trip, otherwise I would have tried to meet up with you for a run.

8 miles around False Creek and Kits Beach

Yes we eloped in the fall and on our honeymoon. Our place is on the ocean, and is the best place we have stayed at. Stanley Park has so much to see. We will take the ferry to Seattle here. We are from Boston so get to see a Sox game also. We are already talking about coming back

Zelanie

We went to Vancouver and Victoria for a wedding a few years ago, and liked Vancouver enough that we came back for our 10th anniversary the next year.  DH was just talking tonight about wanting to go back.  I think he's hoping to catch some of the women's world cup games in a couple of years.

Yes we eloped in the fall and on our honeymoon. Our place is on the ocean, and is the best place we have stayed at. Stanley Park has so much to see. We will take the ferry to Seattle here. We are from Boston so get to see a Sox game also. We are already talking about coming back

Dr. Cornsitter

OBVIOUSLY I CAN'T EVER GO TO BED! Especially when SIAR, Oski, and LRB are awake. I feel left out. All this mischief and no Beachrunner. That's BS!

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

My favorite actual hot sauce is El Yucateo, either the red or the green.

OMG yes.  They're just hot enough to be *hot*, but not face-melting Scoville bombs like Dave's Insanity.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My 7 went very well and considering it was hot as balls, the fartleks were very fast.

Damaris