Beginners and Beyond

Sunday up and at 'em! (Read 43 times)

RunningOnSand

I usually eat a sub on Saturday, and a pizza on Sunday. Yesterday, I had both.

I will be preparing a pail of mashed potatoes with a wonderful onion gravy and rolls this week. Today will either be pasta with artichoke, garlic and capers swimming in olive oil and lots of bread, or more pizza!

I'll be there in 5 minutes.

GinnyinPA

Bluerun - congratulations! That's a lot of nice swag too. My best was a pie, which I've won twice. It gave a little extra motivation the second time, since it was a good pie.

Cy - I hope you don't get too sick. There are a lot of colds and flus around at the moment.

Nice easy 5.7 this afternoon. We're expecting a fairly warm week, which is very welcome.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Bluerun. nice race & swag.

delicate flower

Bluerun, that's a nice haul!  Congrats on the win too!  Good stuff.

Star Wars was awesome.  I was bummed when it ended because I wanted to watch more.  I managed to avoid all spoilers the last few days and went in knowing nothing.  Very entertaining.  I got home, hopped on the bike trainer, and had a really good bike workout.  At least I can work on that if my shin is going to be an asshole.

<3

Oh, I forgot to report my weekly mileage: 0.

My first zero week since November 2014. 

BTW, that was actually a zero month. So I hope to not match that.

Dave

delicate flower

Is it just me, or is Athlinks... broken??

It's acting up.  Some of the functionality either isn't working or has been disabled.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Oh, I forgot to report my weekly mileage: 0.

My first zero week since November 2014. As far as I can tell. When you run a report by week, it doesn't show zero weeks, it just excludes them from the report. I did have a 1-mile week Sept 2015. Ha. I remember that run.

Hoping your back feels better.

Damaris

Hey Everyone! Sorry my posting here has been a little MIA this week. Busy with work and Christmas stuff.

Blue- Great race and some awesome swag! Your pretty much a pro runner now 

Dave- I missed what happened with your back...I'm sorry to hear its causing you trouble...sucks when we can't run. Don't worry you'll be back at it soon.

The hip flexor is like 98% now. Was able to get 40 in for my week with 1 Q run on the TM on Saturday...snow sucks. Eating more cookies than I should be...its the off season right? Back at it this week...hope to get a little Vo2max work in.

PRs:----- 5k: 17:48 (2019)   5M: 29:36 (2020)    HM: 1:24:37 (2017) Scheduled: ???

bluerun

Super B****

Bluerun - congratulations! That's a lot of nice swag too. My best was a pie, which I've won twice. It gave a little extra motivation the second time, since it was a good pie.

I've won a pie before.  And a carrot cake a few times.  Which annoys me because I can't eat it and then I have to go make my own because winning it makes me WANT to eat one! 

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

It's acting up.  Some of the functionality either isn't working or has been disabled.

Yeah, it seems like now it only works if you email support and tell them what you want done and then they do it for you.  That seems a bit... inefficient.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog