Beginners and Beyond

ThursEarlyDailies (Read 36 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL.

I have run with people that have had the need to relieve themselves in the middle of a run with no bathroom to go, but if you are doing it every day, something is wrong with you!

Damaris

onemile

Ah! That's when I get my best slacking.

KCRuns

LOL.

I have run with people that have had the need to relieve themselves in the middle of a run with no bathroom to go, but if you are doing it every day, something is wrong with you!

Yes, but don't most people at least try to go in the bushes or at least not on the sidewalk?  And if I ever had to go in nature, I would then have to change my route for a while out of embarrassment.  He certainly shouldn't be going in the same place every time.  Find a public restroom!

LRB

This guy pooped 30 times on the sidewalk before he got caught   The neighborhood even set up a tip line with crime stoppers to get his identity!

https://nypost.com/2018/06/07/poo-jogger-out-of-corporate-gig-after-residents-make-big-stink/

Not the way you want to lose your job, being known as the serial shitter.

Cyberic

30 times? Someone counted?

Ran another 5. Ran home hith my usual detour

Cyberic

Onemile Smile

Half Crazy K 2.0

SIAR, lol at your morning run story. I am not a morning person. I have gotten up at the same time for work for 20 years and it has never become second nature. If my alarm doesn't go off, I'm screwed.

KCRuns, if your pooping is that predictable, why not go back past your house via a loop or out and back? I've had a time or two where I was really wondering if I could make it back to the house. The woods less than 1/4 mile away looked really appealing, but I think I'd have a hard time convincing DH we would have to move immediately.

RunningOnSand

LOL, I am sure it's on the phone.

This is me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfaSLHOm4rw

LOL

And the serial shitter...OMG. It reminds me of the guy out East who was caught shitting on the school's track (and wasn't he the Superintendent?)...I'm beginning to wonder if this isn't a thing--like flashers.