Beginners and Beyond

Week 46 Penguins are all about the folds!! (11/10-11/16) (Read 13 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  RD for me.

HopesMom, sounds like a great day to me.  I told hubby to not plan on going to Costco or anywhere else tomorrow, my Friday off.  He has had me too busy and I need some veg time.  Sheesh.

Damaris

lewjeffrey

Got in a three mile run at lunch.  Initially I thought I'd also try to do a run tomorrow morning, but I am way behind on everything I hoped to accomplish today so it'll be an early work day for me.  I could work late, but I am going to a concert solo which is something I'd never have done before pre-separation.

Damaris - here is another Indianapolis restaurant recommendation.  http://www.woodyscarmel.com/

I hope I got that right, it's been so long since I've been and if it's what I am thinking of it has a really cool vibe, especially if you are in libraries.  Ironically the Indianapolis area has two library restaurants, but I am pretty sure this is the one I went to before and not the other one.  When I lived close to Indy I was a broke college student, so I don't have too many other recommendations.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Oh, that's closer to my house and the menu looks yummy. Thanks!

Take every day step by step. The new routine will start getting easier and easier.  Enjoy the concert!

Damaris

Singer who runs a smidge

Morning, Penguins!!  I skipped weights today, which I might not have done if I had remembered that I also skipped them on Wednesday.  Alas, my sleep-deprived brain only said, "You can spend this time with DH, or you can do weights.  Which, when you're 80, will you wish you had done?"  Though that was actually a tough call -- the muscle I build now will stand me in good stead when I'm 80 ...

Anyway, I did bike in.  And was surprised to find it was sprinkling.  I didn't think it was supposed to rain today.

I'm glad it's Friday, but tomorrow I have to hippety-skip to my church in the morning for an extra choir practice for Christmas music, then scamper back home so we can skedaddle down to Richmond to watch a show put on by a sister barbershop chorus.  It'll be a busy day tomorrow!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

GinnyinPA

HM - have fun with your busy weekend.

Lew- nice 3 miles. Do you have a shower at work? I hope you enjoy the concert.

D - I hope you got some rest today. Is everything unpacked yet, or are you waiting until the floors are done?

RD here. Jim has a doctor's appointment, so we'll spend part of the afternoon waiting for that.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Evening! Ran/walked with hubby 4.28 miles today in mid 30s and sunny. Perfect running weather.

HopesMom, good luck with choir practice and hope you had a great day with hubby.

Ginny, not unpacked yet but at around 50%.  Hope you enjoyed the rest.

Damaris