Beginners and Beyond

Male Birth Control WednesDAILIES (Read 42 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

I may not be the sharpest bowing ball out there, but one thing I have never done is get myself picked off first base in a World Series game.

<3

LRB

I doubt it very much, as it wouldn't make sense to me to support that.

During an out and back 5k once, my Garmin actually picked up the HRM of a runner going the other way as he passed me. The reading for that mile split was even recorded in my log. (not that that has anything to do with what you are talking about, I just happened to remember it Smile).

LRB

The only way I DNS if I really hurt after the 10K.  I have ruled out racing the HM.

Understood. Good luck!

bluerun

Super B****

bluerun, why did you buy both of these again? I see why one would want any one of them, but both ?

I didn't buy the Garmin strap, they sent it to replace my old one that lost its mind.  The USPS seemed to be finding it very difficult to get it to me, and I needed an accurate HRM before Sunday, so I ordered the Scosche for same-day delivery.  I figure I'd get use out of it either way -- I like the HRM-Run with the 620 for the extra metrics, but if I can NOT wear a chest strap with my other Garmins, I'd be delighted.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

I may not be the sharpest bowing ball out there, but one thing I have never done is get myself picked off first base in a World Series game.

If he were a citizen of Columbia, he may find himself without a pulse upon returning home.

DavePNW

Not exactly a genius play last night either, getting thrown out trying to stretch a single into a double when down by 5 runs (or maybe it was 7 by then).

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Awww, poor Jetta!

Weights tonight went well.  Heaviest ever, I think.  My arms will pop out tomorrow, I can tell.  My instructor is coming back after touring with Yandel (google it, FFS).  Part of me wants to stay with the owner because she challenges me more, but I'm always sore so I'll take my instructor again, FTS.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good luck, Phil and have fun!

Damaris

on my way to badass

4 today.

Baseball is stoopid.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

DavePNW

I'm fucking dying here.

Dave

Zelanie

Awww, poor Jetta!

Weights tonight went well.  Heaviest ever, I think.  My arms will pop out tomorrow, I can tell.  My instructor is coming back after touring with Yandel (google it, FFS).  Part of me wants to stay with the owner because she challenges me more, but I'm always sore so I'll take my instructor again, FTS.

Your instructor tours with Yandel, FFS?

Glad you got a phone screen.

I ran 9 with 3 x 2 miles at strength pace.

DavePNW

IT REALLY HAPPENED! CUBS WIN THE WORLD SERIES!!

Dave

on my way to badass

IT REALLY HAPPENED! CUBS WIN THE WORLD SERIES!!

Woot!

I went to bed because I couldn't stand it anymore.  It was tied up, pitching was looking weak and it was raining.  So glad they pulled it out.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28