Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #188 (Read 29 times)

DavePNW

Nah, that was a snack. You need the real breakfast.

Well it was what I normally have for breakfast, so I'm not gonna have the same thing again. Probably.

Dave

DavePNW

In the I don't know what they were thinking section, the Paris Marathon re-postponed to November 15 (out of October, first postponed date).

This is the textbook definition of "kicking the can down the road" (in case Cyborg needs one).

MTA: IDK what kind of special rules they're going to have, but I bet they sure as hell won't let us diseased Americans in!

Dave

sdWhiskers

I had breakfast at 4:45. Pay attention! 

No, you had breakfast #1. Which means you still need breakfast #2 and 3 before hitting Lunch part 1. Wfh makes this much easier.

Also I don't know why I struggle to lose weight 

sdWhiskers

MTA: IDK what kind of special rules they're going to have, but I bet they sure as hell won't let us diseased Americans in!

Pretty sure Californians are only welcome in AZ, FL and TX.

sdWhiskers

5 miles in warm and sunny.

Might cancel all meetings today due to giant wood chipper at neighbor's house.

DavePNW

Well I know they're not generally welcome in WA and OR even during normal times.

Dave

onemile

and Wisconsin!

DavePNW

LOL. WFH has helped me learn how much gas-powered landscaping goes on during the day in my neighborhood.

Dave

DavePNW

No, you had breakfast #1. Which means you still need breakfast #2 and 3 before hitting Lunch part 1. Wfh makes this much easier.

Also I don't know why I struggle to lose weight 

If you call them "snacks" it doesn't sound like you're eating as much, and therefore should help you lose weight.

Anyway, it's now 9:30 so time for my 10:00 snack.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice, go to Miami-Dade, where at least the beaches and now restaurants, gyms and short term rentals are ordered to be reclosed. Enjoy!

Damaris

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

I had breakfast at 4:45. Pay attention! 

asleep at the desk here...probably means i need a snack, or breakfast, or lunch...

Cyberic

This is the textbook definition of "kicking the can down the road" (in case Cyborg needs one).

Thanks! 

Baboon

delicate flower

Either way, I’ll have to come up with a new afternoon snack.

As my facebook friends have seen, I've taken up baking during Covid, like many people have.  I just had three large chocolate chip cookies for lunch dessert.  I made two other batches in Vermont over the weekend (cinnamon swirl and gingersnaps) and they all got housed by DW's family.  Sad!!

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

asleep at the desk here...probably means i need a snack, or breakfast, or lunch...

Coffee.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I'd be cancelling everything. The neighbor behind us (across giant transmission power lines) owns some sort of tree or landscaping business. The is a big ass wood pile along with a splitter that is used all the time. I shudder to think what rodents & slithery things are living among all this wood.