Beginners and Beyond

My kind of WednesDAILIES (Read 39 times)

Hi dailies:

Rick - enjoy the drier conditions

D^2 - Great job on the weight loss

B+ - hope the sun made it to you

Free - good 9.2

Scotty - at least it's dark summer running

DaveP - did you give your shorts a fish?

Baboon - nice.  If you figure out when the good runs will happen, let me know your secret

D - time flies even for coaches

Step - backwards up a hill, sounds dangerous!

Zelanie - sweet, can't wait to hear your results

Dan - hi

URD yesterday, mostly just from the grind of the last super-busy week at work for a while.  Not really running related.  Today, it's a good time for this beard to die, and then a MLR somethin' or other.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.5 for me today.

Marjorie

B-Plus

Morning!  Rocked my workout last night.  It was the 2 x 3 miles at 10 sec/mile faster than GMP.  I feel like everything is coming together at the right time.  Now I just need everything to stay together for a month and change, and I'll be all set.

Lovely Wednesday RD coming for me. Smile

Winner!

LRB

This just in; cherry pie is some nasty shit.

As you were.

B-Plus

Especially the crust!

As you were.

Excellent, more for me.

delicate flower

I can confirm this statement.

<3

LRB

The crust was actually the only reason I took two bites instead of one. lol

I never did care for it though even as a yute.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

As you were.

Is this even news?

Damaris

LRB

Is this even news?

I thought after 30 or 40 years or however long it's been this new generation did things differently.

I see they do not.  lol

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

I have a window by my desk - for now anyway, I won't have that luxury when my office moves into our new digs at the main campus in October - and I can see dark clouds moving in.  Figures, since I chose to run after work today. You watch...that darn rain will probably hit right at my running time.

Oh yeah, everyone put this on their calendar in advance - Sep 28 is Drink A Beer Day.  Be prepared and act accordingly. 

Congrats on the weight loss, D2!  I need to be more disciplined and get to where you are.  Problem is I love to eat just as much as I love to run...and fast food, I am really bad about eating way too much of that.  I have cut down quite a bit, actually, but I still need to be even better about it.

lol, B-Plus, reminds me of a George Carlin weather-report....dark,with increasing darkness as the night goes on...

Congrats on the miles, FreeSoul. Bet Rocky will be happy to get back out there.

Trained seal, lol, Dave.  Congrats on your miles.

Never can tell about running, Baboon, it's just crazy...crappy run one day and a great one the next, who can figure it out?  I just try to enjoy what I can get!  Thankfully, I think the average for most of us is we get more good days than bad days.   Happy running later, hope your weather cooperates for you!

Your coach just wants to help you keep focused, Damaris.  You ARE focused, right?     Enjoy the run with hubby, later.

Dang, Step, you did ALL that first thing in the morning?    Are you making up for Basya while she's gone.    Where IS Basya, anyway?

Enjoy the RD, Zelanie, sounds like you earned it!

Way to go on the 6, Dan.  Hope your temps up in there in the north part of our state are cooling a bit for you.

You have a beard, Jay?

Congrats on your miles, Marjorie.  How are the doggies?

CHERRIES are some nasty shit, LRB.  In pie or otherwise.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

LRB

Black cherries are awesome, especially in ice cream. Tart or maraschino cherries I can do without.

DavePNW

Black cherries are awesome, especially in ice cream. Tart or maraschino cherries I can do without.

Michigan produces 75% of all the tart cherries grown in the US. SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL ECONOMY!

Dave

LRB

Michigan produces 75% of all the tart cherries grown in the US. 

That would explain our single state recession the last few years.  lol

B-Plus

Especially the crust!

I meant except for dammit!