Beginners and Beyond

Saturday (Read 42 times)

music_girl117

I have a hard time texting while sitting down.

Me too.  I still prefer an actual phone call.  Crazy, I know.

That's a really dramatic photo D!  Is that one of those obstacle-course style runs?

PRs:

5k - 22:53  (May 2015)

10k - 50:00 (unofficial; part of 20k race, March 2015); 50:33 (official; July 2016)

HM - 1:48:40  (Apr. 2015)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

10 done.  One more run.

Damaris

Cyberic

Me too.  I still prefer an actual phone call.  Crazy, I know.

I own a phone, useful sometimes, but I much prefer doing stuff on a computer. I probably use the phone as an actual phone (talking) 20-30 times in a year (not kidding) and text maybe a tiny bit more. I do use it to go on facebook or RA though when there's wifi.

Zelanie

I hate being on the TM and bored and you guys are only posting long serious posts that require concentration.  Sometimes entertainment is required!

I ran 9 very slow and sluggish miles.  I ran strides yesterday and felt the same way last week on the run right after.  Maybe I'm doing it wrong!

bluerun

Super B****

I have no idea what shoes to wear tomorrow.

Off to ponder.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Little Blue

I hate being on the TM and bored and you guys are only posting long serious posts that require concentration.  Sometimes entertainment is required!

I ran 9 very slow and sluggish miles.  I ran strides yesterday and felt the same way last week on the run right after.  Maybe I'm doing it wrong!

Do we need more conversation about food?  That's always a popular topic, and not too technical.

StepbyStep-SH

Despite a low point about 6 hours in when I told several people the goal wasn't happening, my body came around to my way of thinking and I hit my goal (20 loops=56 miles) with 2.5 hours to spare. I even ran the last 4.5 miles without walking after having walked 38 miles through the night. More details later. Maybe. Going on 40+ hours of no sleep at the moment.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Little Blue

Congratulations, Shari!  You must be exhausted.  Get back to us in two or three days, when you wake up.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Agreed!

I don't take phone calls.  In fact, unless I know who you are, I don't answer the phone.  Email at work or text are faster ways to get ahold of me.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Despite a low point about 6 hours in when I told several people the goal wasn't happening, my body came around to my way of thinking and I hit my goal (20 loops=56 miles) with 2.5 hours to spare. I even ran the last 4.5 miles without walking after having walked 38 miles through the night. More details later. Maybe. Going on 40+ hours of no sleep at the moment.

Congratulations!

Damaris

Zelanie

Hooray, Shari!  Way to go!

LRB

Awesome! And thank you for checking in!

LRB

Agreed!

I don't take phone calls.  In fact, unless I know who you are, I don't answer the phone.  Email at work or text are faster ways to get ahold of me.

All of that plus even if I know who is calling me I still don't answer. lol

I hate the phone, I talk on it all day at work FFS. I can text or e-mail until the cows come home though. It's totally weird, I know.

bluerun

Super B****

Congrats!!

chasing the impossible

bluerun

Super B****

All of that plus even if I know who is calling me I still don't answer. lol

I hate the phone, I talk on it all day at work FFS. I can text or e-mail until the cows come home though. It's totally weird, I know.

Uh, no. I don't talk on the phone either.  Then again, I'm not a big fan of talking in person, so maybe I just don't like talking.  Or people.  Or both.  

chasing the impossible