Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #226 (Read 27 times)

Cyberic

Went for a little bike ride with the Woman. About 14 miles. My foundation hurts.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

NEXT WEEK'S TEMPS LOOK FREAKING AMAZING!!!! 

Well, the lows do and I'll take it!!!! Or some wind with this nasty humidity..... this blanket of air is just miserable when the sweat just stays on your and barely moves....

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Baboon

delicate flower

sdWhiskers

7 miles back home. Went from low humidity/high altitude to high humidity/low altitude and breathing is still tough.

Outlook on my laptop won't update with all the emails that came in while I was out. Can't tell if this is a good or bad way to return to work after a vacation...

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

NEXT WEEK'S TEMPS LOOK FREAKING AMAZING!!!! 

Well, the lows do and I'll take it!!!! Or some wind with this nasty humidity..... this blanket of air is just miserable when the sweat just stays on your and barely moves....

Yes! I can put some short miles in the morning I think all week!

Damaris

DavePNW

8 miles. Consecutive running day #221 for the new PB.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Now you can take a rest day Wink

Damaris

DavePNW

The latest Vaporfly was released at 10:00 this morning.  

OK, I just had these things explained to me - there’s another new one now?

Dave

onemile

Consecutive running day #221 for the new PB.

I get the feeling we'll be hearing this every day for the next year + until you can run your next marathon

onemile

same model (but was previously sold out everywhere), new colorway

Baboon

delicate flower

I should have said "latest batch."  No different than the last ones.  It's like they make a bunch, sell em out, make a bunch, sell em out, etc.

<3

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

awesome!

Cyberic

Speaking of Saucony Endorphin Wink  I noticed this morning that when I go downhill I land on my heels more, and I really noticed the bounce of the shoes. Since my marathon is downhill, maybe I'll benefit from the technology I paid for. They always make shoes for heel strikers.

onemile

They always make shoes for heel strikers.

they do?  I would think these shoes were designed for elite runners who are less often heel strikers 

Cyberic

they do?  I would think these shoes were designed for elite runners who are less often heel strikers 

There's always extra cushioning and bounce in the heel area, and very little foam or "features" in the front. Maybe they're not designed for heel strikers, but they sure put a lot of tech in the heel area.