Beginners and Beyond

Dark & Windy ThursDAILIES (Read 38 times)

LRB

I wouldn't do that because I'd end up with the same problem!

It wasn't a suggestion to you, it's what I'm doing!

onemile

Growing up, ours looked like B. That's what I want.

Dark sable was my #1 choice when I got B. But it wasn't why I picked him - it was just a coincidence that was his coloring because he just zoned in on me right away, licking my hand through the fence and I didn't even look at any of the other dogs who were jumping around like nuts

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I just wish she had a little bit  more fur on her... people are always mentioning how skinny she is......... and I'm like "go drench your GSD or furry dog completely soaking wet and see what they look like". Most of that mass is the fur, but Jetta is just very thin furred and her's is more feathery than anything.... which helps during warm weather runs.

But she could do with a lb or so, just a tiny bit to cover those ribs a little more, I'm hoping once she reaches 2 years old and is completely done with growing, she might pack on a lb or two and cover at least half those ribs up.

You can't see them in this pic, she actually looks really good and at a nice weight in this pic but normally she is showing like 5 or 7 ribs any other time.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

onemile

I just wish she had a little bit  more fur on her... people are always mentioning how skinny she is......... and I'm like "go drench your GSD or furry dog completely soaking wet and see what they look like". Most of that mass is the fur, but Jetta is just very thin furred and her's is more feathery than anything.... which helps during warm weather runs.

But she could do with a lb or so, just a tiny bit to cover those ribs a little more, I'm hoping once she reaches 2 years old and is completely done with growing, she might pack on a lb or two and cover at least half those ribs up.

You can't see them in this pic, she actually looks really good and at a nice weight in this pic but normally she is showing like 5 or 7 ribs any other time.

She looks like she's at a good weight. My female gsd had a similar build (finer boned and a little leggy) but she had a really thick plushy coat so that helped.  B is built like a tank with short legs.

onemile

Agreed. Although when the LR is on Sunday, I found the strength intervals on Tuesday tough, especially since that is day 6 of consecutive days.

Looking back I don't know how I managed to do a workout on Tuesday and on Thursday, with just one day between. For whatever reason, I seem to need two days in between now

LRB

LUNCH IS SERVED GEEZUS.

I thought I was going to faint, for reals!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LUNCH IS SERVED GEEZUS.

Mine is about to.  Working from home does have its privileges.  Salmon pasta in vodka sauce.

Damaris

bluerun

Super B****

LUNCH IS SERVED GEEZUS.

And here I am still mourning that I had to break my fast last night...

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

Mine is about to.  Working from home does have its privileges.  Salmon pasta in vodka sauce.

If you made it, I'm sure vodka sauce with a hint of salmon and a piece of pasta would be more appropriate.lol

LRB

And here I am still mourning that I had to break my fast last night...

Yeah there is a zone when fasting that if I can get in it, it's not really bad at all.

DavePNW

Marathon race training is stupid.

FYP.

Dave

LRB

FYP.

And marathons are dumb, as is running.

#likeamothtoaflame

Baboon

delicate flower

<3

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

It sure seems colder than it is, brr.

Cry me a river.

Sup?

Maybe where you are.  We are going to have another 80+ degree day in San Antonio. What the heck happened to our Fall?

2-Mile Zoo Fun Run yesterday at 6:30 pm - altho we don't get to run in the actual Zoo, just in the park next to the Zoo, but still good.  Nice off-road trails, shade trees, etc.  After the run, a nice 'social hour' with some cold beer, water, snacks, etc.  Very pleasant evening and the run went well too...although it took me a bit longer than others, as I stopped on the trail to play with a couple of dogs and give them some treats.  I don't care.  I had fun.

Today is National No Bra Day.  I will be running bra-less today after work. 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

bluerun

Super B****

Yeah there is a zone when fasting that if I can get in it, it's not really bad at all.

Bad??  There's nothing bad about it.  I ADORE it!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog