Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES: It's Going Down ⬇ (Read 28 times)

onemile

I ran 11 with 4x4x400m

DavePNW

I ran 11 with 4x4x400m

lol you did a whole lot more of those than I did. No thanks.

Dave

onemile

lol you did a whole lot more of those than I did. No thanks.

definitely don't try to do 16 as your first workout back!

Cyberic

I ran a big fat 0

DavePNW

definitely don't try to do 16 as your first workout back!

Yeah I'm pretty stupid but not that stupid. I was originally thinking 8, but decided to go with 10. Good thing too, because I hammered those last two.

Dave

onemile

onemile

Yeah I'm pretty stupid but not that stupid. I was originally thinking 8, but decided to go with 10. Good thing too, because I hammered those last two.

LRB

I ran a big fat 0

As long as you can get four or five days in before the race to shake off the impending stiffness, youre gonna crush that thing like a grape!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I saw it was only 89F and 76 dewpoint and raining so I went outside for my 5.  Any slower I might as well walked but it was very jungle saunaish. 

Damaris

Cyberic

As long as you can get four or five days in before the race to shake off the impending stiffness, youre gonna crush that thing like a grape!

I dunno if I'm gonna crush it, but I think I might wait until Monday to maximize the chances of healing (I was thinking Saturday before I actually felt it, and read about it), and like you said, just have a couple of days of running, maybe some strides after a couple of days, like Wednesday-Thursday-Friday. That will pretty much be it.

I've made peace with that.

Cyberic

Total freak out during supper. I was almost done eating (back to softish foods) when I felt this weird suction in my mouth. My mouth and my sinus were communicating, and I was eating. I stopped (of course) and put a piece of cloth they gave me at the dentist for the blood (had one left) on the hole in my mouth, and 30 minutes later, I think it's good. I hope no food or rather saliva containing food went in the sinus, which could cause infection. I'm on antibiotics, but I'm guessing there's a limit to what antobiotics can do.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Total freak out during supper. I was almost done eating (back to softish foods) when I felt this weird suction in my mouth. My mouth and my sinus were communicating, and I was eating. I stopped (of course) and put a piece of cloth they gave me at the dentist for the blood (had one left) on the hole in my mouth, and 30 minutes later, I think it's good. I hope no food or rather saliva containing food went in the sinus, which could cause infection. I'm on antibiotics, but I'm guessing there's a limit to what antobiotics can do.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Damaris

LRB

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

It's in your head. Shake it, literally.

DavePNW

It's in your head. Shake it, literally.

Like a Polaroid picture.

Dave

DavePNW

Boston Marathon training starts January 21st.

Dave