Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES (Read 38 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Fortunately my race has a 6:00 start, and with sunrise at 7:00, I should be able to get through half the race before the sun starts to become an issue.

Did they move the start times?  Because the marathon start after the HMs and at 6:15 or 6:30.

Damaris

Eydawn

Debating whether to hit the treadmill or not. Spent the whole day chasing the toddler, cleaning my house (which desperately needed it) but all the cleaning and then cooking dinner kicked my bootay. Whoof. I could always do a short weights session instead. 

TBD. I did make dinner and some chocolate brownie cookies, though. That was nice!

Turtle Speed!

5K PR: 32:32 (Fort Collins Flying Pig 2016)

10K PR: 1:10:48  (Yeti Chase 2016)

Half Marathon PR: 2:54:32 (Yellowstone Half Marathon 2016)

Cyberic

Debating whether to hit the treadmill or not. Spent the whole day chasing the toddler, cleaning my house (which desperately needed it) but all the cleaning and then cooking dinner kicked my bootay. Whoof. I could always do a short weights session instead. 

TBD. I did make dinner and some chocolate brownie cookies, though. That was nice!

That's why I prefer running in the morning, before I'm tired. Of course it doesn't fit in everyone's schedule, but that's what I was thinking about when I read your post, how I would probably miss my runs more often if I ran in the evening.

That's why I prefer running in the morning, before I'm tired. Of course it doesn't fit in everyone's schedule, but that's what I was thinking about when I read your post, how I would probably miss my runs more often if I ran in the evening.

I’m just trying to acclimate to starting my runs at 9am on my off work days... I waiting now