Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES have a plan (Read 46 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I don't even buy warranty on myself when I race outside of the country. No medical coverage at all. If my SIL knew that, she would blow a gasket. She works in the insurance business.

We don't buy those either.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I was thinking about doing Saturday's race in my Deadpool costume, until I tried it on, I got hot just walking around the house, no way I'm running in a full bodysuit that doesn't breathe.  I sweat enough already! lol

Told you so!

Damaris

Little Blue

Were you dressed as some sort of hipster businessman? Next time, try running while holding up an (open) umbrella! I wonder by how much that would slow you down... But I bet you'd still manage to place. 

If there was any wind, it might act as a sail.

LRB

I don't even buy warranty on myself when I race outside of the country. No medical coverage at all. If my SIL knew that, she would blow a gasket. She works in the insurance business.

I don't blame you. If we bought the warranty or insurance every time it was offered we wouldn't have enough money left to buy a cup of coffee FFS.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Fuck, as bad as I am with dropping these, I need to buy a warranty :/

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Were you dressed as some sort of hipster businessman?

A groom Wink  (No, not for real).

Little Blue

Fuck, as bad as I am with dropping these, I need to buy a warranty :/

When you say you don't have a screen protector, do you mean a case, or the clear plastic that goes over the screen?  Those are $4 for several! Even cases are not that expensive, compared to several broken phones.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

When you say you don't have a screen protector, do you mean a case, or the clear plastic that goes over the screen?  Those are $4 for several! Even cases are not that expensive, compared to several broken phones.

Back when I bought the phone (June) I bought a case thingy that only protects the back, the crappy plastic thing that came with it did nothing for the screen. This morning I went on amazon and bought a tempered glass screen protector thingy for like $6 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

Little Blue

Yep, DH has that, plus an Otter Box case.  His phone is subject to falling off ladders, encountering hammers and other implements of destruction, and just general abuse.  So far he has managed to not destroy it.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It is so hot and humid here I will need my nebulizer today because I tried running in it.

Damaris

LRB

It is so hot and humid here I will need my nebulizer today because I tried running in it.

Do you have the frizzies as well? Wait, you might not even be old enough to know what that is. lol

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I took some pics of the wall/s DH is putting up in our shop so you guys have an idea of just what he is doing. I am horrible at measuring with my eyes, those might only be 12 feet tall.

PRs

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Do you have the frizzies as well? Wait, you might not even be old enough to know what that is. lol

My hair is always frizzy.  Only when I leave this shithole is when my hair turns to straight.  Is that what you meant?  Ha.

Damaris

LRB

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rest day. After being on the west coast for 8 days for vacation, getting up for work this morning was rough. I don't think I'm awake enough to run on the treadmill and it's pouring out.