Beginners and Beyond

Where there's a will, there's WednesDAILIES (Read 45 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Well, the massage went well.... in ways she wasn't quite as good as my MT but again she wasn't focusing on trigger points and was trying to "release" the tension. She asked if I have Sciatica , because she could feel it in my feet, I had it real bad during pregnancy but didn't realize I still have some or whatever.

I feel noticeably sore in areas but am hoping it helped and that a few more days will help.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

I just went outside. Seems like the humidity went away, just like that.

It did, and now a cool front is blowing through and my morning runs just got a whole lot happier. Smile

LRB

Well, the massage went well.... in ways she wasn't quite as good as my MT but again she wasn't focusing on trigger points and was trying to "release" the tension.

You can tell the difference in quality for sure. It reminds me of a free massage I won at a race once. So I go through the motions and set it up a few weeks later, and after about 5 minutes of laying there I thought to myself this was the dumbest thing I have ever done. She was just not good.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Looked like it was going to storm, so stayed in and did lower body weights. And it never rained

happylily

I just went outside. Seems like the humidity went away, just like that.

Yes. My garage sucked it all inside.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Cyberic

When I lived in the Carribean (yeah, I'm bringing that up on purpose, but the effect is greater in the winter) there were beach massages in little kinda cabins on the beach. Anyways, I was very poor then, and all my spare money went on skydiving or partying. But this girl who gave massages kinda liked me, and I her, so she would give me these massages just to make contact. No sexuality was involved, it was a public place.

I have no idea if she was good or not. I know I was quite relaxed when I'd step out of there.

End of story. Never slept with her or anything. She was ... complicated, and I am simple 

MTA: This story sure beats your pancakes stories, doesn't it? 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

10 with 6 @ 9:14 done. It's so hot outside the house is warm even with the AC and the TM belt is even hot

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

When I lived in the Carribean (yeah, I'm bringing that up on purpose, but the effect is greater in the winter) there were beach massages in little kinda cabins on the beach. Anyways, I was very poor then, and all my spare money went on skydiving or partying. But this girl who gave massages kinda liked me, and I her, so she would give me these massages just to make contact. No sexuality was involved, it was a public place.

I have no idea if she was good or not. I know I was quite relaxed when I'd step out of there.

End of story. Never slept with her or anything. She was ... complicated, and I am simple 

You were not on the same island I grew up. Lol

Damaris

Cyberic

Yes. My garage sucked it all inside.

Lol!

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

You can tell the difference in quality for sure. It reminds me of a free massage I won at a race once. So I go through the motions and set it up a few weeks later, and after about 5 minutes of laying there I thought to myself this was the dumbest thing I have ever done. She was just not good.

She wasn't bad, she definitely did a different type of massage, not the usual trigger point or deep tissue massage that my regular does. Plus we only did about an hour, I usually feel better after an hour and a half to 2 hours. I definitely won't mind keeping her as an in between if there are times my regular can't see me.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Cyberic

You were not on the same island I grew up. Lol

Smile I was in St-Martin, French West Indies (called St-Marteen on the Dutch side).  Everything was expensive there except for booze and cigarettes. So I took a lot of those to even things out.

happylily

MTA: This story sure beats your pancakes stories, doesn't it? 

So that's a story with no happy ending... I vote for pancakes in that case. 

Cyberic

So that's a story with no happy ending... I vote for pancakes in that case. 

Hey I didn't know a story needed a sex ending to be good? FreeSoul, are you using happylily's account again?

Hip Redux

And running is not a prerequisite for posting in the dailies. Having the patience and wherewithal to wade through pages and pages of meaningless babble, is.

Can confirm.

happylily

Hey I didn't know a story needed a sex ending to be good? FreeSoul, are you using happylily's account again?

I should have kept my mouth shut. 

Plus, there can only be one glorious FS!