Former Bad Ass

That sucks!

Afternoon all.

Still in job hunt mode.  This sucks.

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

another long day.

I'm experimenting now.  So my running shoes have always worn out exactly the same.  The wear pattern has always been by my big toes on the sole.  Always for over 20 years on every shoe, every model.

Well since i fixed the ligament issue in my hip after the tweak last month, the shoes I just retired that I ran 640 miles in since the tweak has a different wear patter on the left.  Right shoe still the same, left not and not even close.   So I just started a new pair of shoes this week.  Will be interested to see if I go back to the same wear pattern and it was a fluke or if I have permanently changed my gait.

I still am mid foot striking but must have changed my push off or something.  So I'll have to just watch and see.

I do know I've had to re strengthen the leg a bit as the ranges have changed in it.  I'll be an experiment of one.

Marjorie

Wish I could have a beer to go along with my lunch.  It would help with this day.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I need to go eat lunch.  I have another call at 2 EST and it is already 1:20.  Should eat......

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Yo!  Had a nice walk/run on the country roads this am. Now the boys are out golfing on the 3 hole impromptu course my dad made for them last evening.

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hi, guys.  Very busy day at work with a deadline for a motion to disqualify an attorney.  Lots of research and drafting.  But I am done!  Woot!

Van, sorry about all the stress.

LD, nice walk/run.  Pics when you can!

Damaris

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Morning full of fire drills, but hey, if I can get the damn Medicare auditor to realize that we really have more than he can imagine, it is a win.   I did do just that and he finally shut up.  Every time he asked for something I sent them that stuff and it had more in it than is actually required.  Then had the girl at the office he was at show him our outcomes program and all it does and he let that go as it is way more than any other provider and way more than anything Medicare itself could dream up..  I love when they come in thinking they will be able to get us on something, only for us to show them up and have more shit than they could even conceive as a possibility.

Now I can have a lazy afternoon.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

But that's only because you were on top of everything, Marjorie!

Hi, guys.  It's hot as fucking Hades and I will be running 12 miles starting 2 hours from now.

Damaris

Work has prevented me from running for two days... Angry  14 hour days.  Highly annoyed.  Carry on.  It's Friday.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning. OT with youngest and then acupuncture for me this am. Gotta try to nap. supposed to work tonight.

Van - Turn off the severe thunderstorms and you won't have any more 14 hr days!  Ha!

Does acupuncture hurt?

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Van I had it when I tweaked my hip. It does not hurt if done by a skilled person that knows what they are doing.

Marjorie