Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Well that sucks D

Today seems like Friday but it is my Thursday. Not sure why it seems like Friday to me

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Your DH has the worst luck with work stuff, D. Hope it gets resolved soon.

Relentless forward progress

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Yesterday on my way to the interview I got a call from 1 of the recruiters I am dealing with.  I guess a bit over a month ago I had an interview with a company for a position in Hayti, MO.  The HR guy said I was a very strong candidate for the position but they decided to go with an existing employee for the position.  Well earlier this week the HR guy contacted the recruiter to say they had a operations manager position and a maintenance manager position open up at that plant and he wanted to know if I was interested in getting an interview with them.

HOLY SHIT!!!  I think its cool that they thought I would be a good fit and asked for me by name.  They are supposed to contact me in the next few business days for a phone interview with the plant manager.  Bonus points for getting to skip the step 1 interview and go straight to 2nd stage.

Doug, sounds like another good lead.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sounds good!  Good luck!

Yesterday on my way to the interview I got a call from 1 of the recruiters I am dealing with.  I guess a bit over a month ago I had an interview with a company for a position in Hayti, MO.  The HR guy said I was a very strong candidate for the position but they decided to go with an existing employee for the position.  Well earlier this week the HR guy contacted the recruiter to say they had a operations manager position and a maintenance manager position open up at that plant and he wanted to know if I was interested in getting an interview with them.

HOLY SHIT!!!  I think its cool that they thought I would be a good fit and asked for me by name.  They are supposed to contact me in the next few business days for a phone interview with the plant manager.  Bonus points for getting to skip the step 1 interview and go straight to 2nd stage.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

One of the references has sent the letter 3 times by fax without success.  So, as we thought, it's their fault.  Hopefully, they will let him start this week.

Damaris

Crew_Dawg

Awesome news Douglas!

6 hot ass miles again, running is getting better!

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Great news Doug, and extra good it was before the interview.  At least for me, it's much easier to relax in an interview if I know I have other options in the pipeline.

I hope you've worked out the fax issue Damaris.  Who uses faxes anymore, anyway?  I have a "fax number" but if you use it, it just sends the document to me as an email attachment.  Tell them to come into this century.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning.

Great news on the job front, Doug!

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!

Hubby will be training next week so he is technically starting on time.  One reference done, 2 more to go.

Damaris

Crew_Dawg

The movers are supposed to be here today to drop off my stuff. Ill finally have more than one pair of running shoes.  And a bed instead of the floor, its not as easy sleeping on the floor as it once was 10 years ago Smile

Crew_Dawg

Yay they are here!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yay!

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I agree on the faxes. My work fax sends it to my email

waiting on the galas guys to come replace my windshield. It was repaired 4.5 years ago. Tyne repair has failed and a few days ago it started to crack more. But, they give a ridiculous time frame of between 12 and 6..,.  I'm hoping for the 12...,

Marjorie

Hello.  It's date night with my wife.  Dinner and a movie whenever she finally gets off work.  And Happy Labor Day weekend.  As usually, I'm laboring when everyone else is partying.  Such is life.  Cheers.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.