Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

The recruiter asked me to call this afternoon unless he calls me about the position in Illinois.  Well its 4:30 central and I have not heard from him yet so I called and got his voice mail.  It flashed over on the first ring so I don't think its an issue of out of the office for the weekend yet but rather just on the phone.

I did not expect to hear anything today but he wanted me to call anyways.  I figured I would hear Tuesday at the earliest.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Enjoy the date!

Hello.  It's date night with my wife.  Dinner and a movie whenever she finally gets off work.  And Happy Labor Day weekend.  As usually, I'm laboring when everyone else is partying.  Such is life.  Cheers.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yeah, the Friday before a long weekend is not usually busy. Hoping you get news on Tuesday!

The recruiter asked me to call this afternoon unless he calls me about the position in Illinois.  Well its 4:30 central and I have not heard from him yet so I called and got his voice mail.  It flashed over on the first ring so I don't think its an issue of out of the office for the weekend yet but rather just on the phone.

I did not expect to hear anything today but he wanted me to call anyways.  I figured I would hear Tuesday at the earliest.

Damaris

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

I'll be working right along with you Van. Three nights in a row starting tonight.

Relentless forward progress

We saw Elysium.  It was pretty weird, but an interesting plot.

And the power went out about 10 minutes ago.  Thankfully it came right back on.

Have a good weekend.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Hello from the night shift!  My replacement will be here in 87 minutes...not that I'm counting....

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

We went to see Elysium as well, we liked it.

And no call back from the recruiter either, not that I expected it; but I was hoping.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hey everyone!

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!

Van, I liked Elysium but yes, it was weird.

Damaris

Crew_Dawg

Weather cooled off finally, thanks Van.  I have a goal to finish the month at 80 miles, which is 8 miles today, and I am pretty sure I am up for the challenge with help from Carlos my roomie.  He is freakin awesome, young LT but has a good head on his shoulders and I'll train him up right to be an excellent officer long after I am gone.

Currently getting motivated by watching the Spirit of the Marathon, I am still trying to find my inner zen to get to and surpass where I left off before I went to officer school.

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Nice comeback!

Crew_Dawg

Well shit, for some reason I came short by 0.1 for the month but I am not going back out.  This run was a victory, and I'll leave it at that.

8.5 windy miles

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Great run Neil!

Pam, hope the night shifts are going ok.  We're finally getting a break with some cooler drier weather.  Lows the next couple of nights will feel nice!

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Van - Can't complain too much, but it did freak us out a little when hail started suddenly pelting patient room windows in our north hallway about 6 hours ago....Looking forward to lower humidity and more seasonable temps!