Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Well, cousin-in-law did really well as I thought she would.  First of 13 in her women's AG, 31st  woman of 585, and 115th overall of 984 in a time of 1:45:44.  Glad I was there to meet her, as on the way to my vehicle, she got seized with some wicked calf cramps.  I could actually SEE the knot in the back of her right calf!  Ouch!  I was able to bring my truck over to where she was, and by the time I got her back to her vehicle, the cramps had resolved.

Actually really glad now I didn't participate today.  It was only about 0915, 75*F, and they were already rolling ambulances out to runners in distress.  It'll only get worse from here.  Still humid, with a predicted high in the mid/high 80's.  Hope the middle and back of the packers take it easy.

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My weather felt hideous today too.  Even when weather.com said it was 77F, 77 dewpoint made it horrible.  I have not run in 77F in months but this felt more like 90.

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I was up before you Van. Had to get out early to get my run done before the sun was blazing too much.

Marjorie

Pam, congrats to your cousin, and glad that you could be there to help her.

Damaris, yeah, humidity sucks.  Monkey balls.

Marjorie, it is a really nice feeling to watch the sun rise on a run!

15 miles again today, for a 15/15 trail double weekend.  Now off to a birthday party for my nephew.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Note to self, do not leave a sack full of chocolate snacks in the bag on the seat in the car on a hot day when going to the gym.  Snap.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Wow. Not a good day for distance racing. I just checked the race website again, and there were 3 DNF's for the half and almost 40 DNF's in the full. The last couple people over the line for the full took almost two hours to cover the last 10k. Hope nobody ended up in the hospital...

Relentless forward progress

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

The boxes of tile is effed up. So it says each tile is 12x12. So 1 sq foot. But the box under the 12x12 and 10 tiles says fit is 9.8sq feet. Ummmmmm10x1 is 10 not 9.8. How do people get away with doing that on a box is beyond me.

Marjorie

Pam, it's a very hot and humid day.  Ugh.  Fall needs to get here in a hurry.

Marjorie, sounds close enough to me.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Home from day 1 of the hiring conference.  Need to do some more company research and head back in the morning for the interviews.  Several interviews tomorrow on tap for me.

Bourbon drinking Monday night planned as well.

Good luck Doug.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Home from day 1 of the hiring conference.  Need to do some more company research and head back in the morning for the interviews.  Several interviews tomorrow on tap for me.

Bourbon drinking Monday night planned as well.

Good luck!

Damaris

Good morning!  Enjoying the end of my 3 day weekend today.  Have a bunch of errands to run, and hope to hit the gym at some point for some cross training.  And then back on the night shift tonight at midnight.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I want to be 5 and not have to be the grown up. Please?  Guess not. Family drama sucks.

Marjorie

Crew_Dawg

Today was an early day because we were actually going to see a real missile.  Due to mainteance issues we didn't Sad

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Boo, Neil and Marjorie.

Van, hope the midnight shift treats you well.

Damaris