Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Marjorie, I get it, wish I didn't have to deal with family drama sometimes.

Neil, maybe next time.

Yo Damaris.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Third run with hubby in a week.  He still gets some shin pain but he has discovered the best way to run and deal with them.  A brace while running and a brace with ice post run.

Damaris

Crew_Dawg

I squeaked in 6 er tonight,  night time running is so much easier for me

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!

Neil, it's probably because nights are less humid, unless you meant it to be easier because of work.

Damaris

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning all.

Hope the job search is going well Doug!

Relentless forward progress

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Job fair results are in . . . 1 definitely wants to see me for the next round. 2nd was a maybe and need to pass my resume around the office to get more feed back. 2 of them said I was a good candidate but they did not have a need for my skill set, 2 left no comments with the placement company. See where this takes me now . . . .

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good luck, Doug.  What happened withe the one that was going to call you last week?

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Is today over?

Marjorie

97 freaking degrees again.  This totally blows.  Not happy at all about running in the this effing heat.  Screw it.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You apparently didn't like my gift to the rest of the world?

Damaris

Ha, just got a thunderstorm that developed right on top of me.  Deluge!  More importantly, instant heat relief.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Me too, but the humidity that came almost killed my lungs.

Damaris

Didn't get enough sleep today.  Going to be a long drag ass night.

Crew_Dawg

Cranked out 8 tonight.   They still aren't easy, but they are getting more tolerable.   And I think tomorrow morning will be my official 10 lb mark!

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Neil, glad you've found a groove.