Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I just did deep cleaning in anticipation of dad and wife visit. Need to vacuum but dh had a long day and night at work and is sleeping. I even got up in the big ladder to clean. Our living room is 2 stories so to clean the upper windows and ceiling fan blades it takes the big ladder.

But out everything is pretty much done.

I'm so hungry from the run and all day cleaning.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Cleaning?  I don't do that :-)

Not sure if I have to go to work on Tuesday.  Can they fucking decide before I start prepping for trial on Wednesday?

Damaris

Wandering Wally

Howdy all.  Friday was a crazy work day.  Never even really touched my computer all day.  Just kept talking to people.  That's a good thing though.  Just made for a weird day.  Hope you all had a great weekend.  We've been enjoying some of the best fall weather.  Warm days, cool nights and the trees are starting to be brilliant.  I'll take it.  In three weeks I'm sure the trees will be bare, the sky grey and the lawn brown.

Damaris - I'm sure congress will vote at 11:59 p.m. on Monday night or something stupid like that.  Congress people have no grip on reality or that what they do actually affects real people.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Mike, I actually think the government is going to shut down this time.  We'll see.

Damaris, a good training cycle is one where you really need that taper.  You've run your arse off for this one, with some very strong running.  Enjoy the taper.  Your body will be happy!

Doug, nice run!

Marjorie, hope the family visit goes ok.

15 miles around the lake for me.  Felt a lot harder than it should have been.  Oh well, it was a glorious day to be outside.  One more night shift.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Glad i am not drawing federal unemployment right now.

D, well I hate to say it but you have to plan for trial on Wednesday because those fuckers might just get it right and fix the budget on time.  Of course if they were the ones that would lose their pay for the fuck up then it would have been fixed 6 months ago.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I know, which angers me more!  Waste of time.  If I prepare, we will close.  If I don't, I'll bet we will not.

Van, thanks!  Nice 15.

Damaris

Crew_Dawg

I walk jogged 3 today.  Foot held up well, but it was mostly walking.

Good luck on tappering

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Damaris, it won't be wasted time.  You'll be in trial eventually, so better be prepared for a midnight deal.  But I doubt it.  I'm excepted, so I hae to work no matter what.

Neil, one step forward, one step back.  You'll be back out there eventually.

It's Monday!  Blah.  Except it's my Friday.  Weird.  That's my life.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Today is my Thursday

Marjorie

Crew_Dawg

I will be starting my messed up schedule soon

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Definitely Monday here. Gotta do laundry today, possibly a Target run this afternoon. Flu vaccine tomorrow, then workshop on Wednesday and Thursday. Accupuncture and youngest's OT on Friday, then work Saturday night. Glad I had this past weekend off to rest!

Congress sucks. It's like watching a family in the grocery store fight over whether they can afford a pack of gum in the checkout line when the cart is full of steak and prime rib.

Relentless forward progress

Great analogy Pam!

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all!

Drinking my coffee right now.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Coffee is proof that God loves us and wants us to be awake and not crabby.

Relentless forward progress