Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Doug, go straight to the soure.  weather.gov  noaa.gov is just a PR portal.

Thanks for the info.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Well Anna had a friend spend the night and they wanted to sleep in the tent.  Weather forecast was ran overnight and then rain this morning.  Told them no to the tent in the backyard but we could set it up in the garage if they wished.  Well they spent the night in the tent in the garage and it did not rain last night AT ALL.

If we would have let them sleep outside I am sure they would have become drowned rats though.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Damaris, looks like a change of plans for me for the Chicago expo.  Anna and myself were gonna go up Saturday but now she is going to 6 Flags Great America on Saturday with her friends so I will go up Friday so I can be off my feet Saturday.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris, looks like a change of plans for me for the Chicago expo.  Anna and myself were gonna go up Saturday but now she is going to 6 Flags Great America on Saturday with her friends so I will go up Friday so I can be off my feet Saturday.

We wanted to do 6 Flags too but before we booked, Richard thought he couldn't get Friday off.  Now he got Friday and Monday with no vacation taken out and we are screwed.  Enjoy it!

Let's plan for a meet prior to the corrals closing.  I'm meeting RVD and Happylily on the way to the corrals.

Damaris

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Which corrals are they gonna be in?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Not sure.  Lily is fast so I assume she will be ahead.  RVD, I think, it's in yours, but he hurt his calf so I am not sure how far behind he will place himself.

Damaris

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning. One or two loads of laundry today, then a nap before work. I'm regular staff, though, so i could get called off.

Relentless forward progress

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Where are you guys meeting up then and when?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Where are you guys meeting up then and when?

Not sure yet, but I know RVD's hotel is further down from mine so I'll pass his on my way down.  With happylily I have not made final plans but it will be something similar.  RVD has been MIA from the forums but I'll PM him in FB this week.

I am at the Wyndham Blake if that helps.

Damaris

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Race morning I will be coming from Charity village over to the start corrals.  CV is on the south end of Grant park.  X marks our tent location so it looks like I will have to walk past the fountain to get to the corrals.  I think last year we went up along Lake Shore Drive to get there before cutting over back to the west to the corrals.

http://oerunners.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Map-to-Tent.jpg

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I will be heading East from Congress Parkway, above Roosevelt.  I am straight to the Buckingham Fountain.

Damaris

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

If memory serves me, the corral entrances are on the east side of the course.  Don't remember if they have gates on the west side but you would think they should.  I believe there are a few cross overs to allow the hotel side crowd to get over to the corral entrances.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Okay just looked at the booklet.  Corral E enters from the rear of the corral from Jackson Blvd

Crew_Dawg

So I am officially done with training, and now I have to work for a living.  But, the change in pace will be nice.

Foot is still messed up, but with the weather being cold I thought it was a good time to take extra time for it to heal up from whatever its problem is.

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Neil - I know why I'm awake. Why are you up, soldier?

Relentless forward progress