Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Wrong!  7:35!

Damaris

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

At the hotel near Pittsburgh.

There isn't a flat or straight fuckin road anywhere around here.

BTW its 8:06 PM eastern

Coming down with a stomach bug.  Now is not the time. Angry

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

CDT

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Coming down with a stomach bug.  Now is not the time. Angry

NO!

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Morning. My doggies decided getting up at 330 was a good idea. No idea what they heard.  Of course dh is still sleeping. Tried to go back to bed. I don't need 330 wake up when I'm not traveling!  But, they were not having it. Very unlike Quincy. I'd go run but they'd probably would start barking and wake dh up. Something has got Quincy worked up. Maybe the super bright moon.

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Marjorie - Ugh!  Hope you got some more sleep.

Morning.

Relentless forward progress

Wandering Wally

Morning all!  What's that bright glowing this in the sky?

Doug - Wherever you are in Pittsburgh, you can't get to where you want to go.  You always have to drive down to the end of one valley and up the next one.  Hope you are feeling better today.

Marjorie - Hope you got some more sleep.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Marjorie, our dogs do that too.  Something will spook them in the middle of the night, and then they wake up the whole house.  Argh!

Mike, you'd better enjoy the bright glowing disc.  I could use some as well.

Pam, do your folks have a place yet, or do they still have to find one?

Damaris, was your return to work smooth?

Feeling blah today.  Stomach is queasy, but good enough that I can eat.  Just tired.  Finished day 7 of 7 last night at work.  Now I have some laundry to do today.  Heading out of town for the weekend.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

No extra sleep. But Quincy is now passed out on his pillow (well sorta. His front legs and head are on the pillow but his butt has slipped off onto the floor. He is snoring.

Wonder if it was just someone starting their car or a dog further away barking but we couldn't hear it. Who knows?  Hope they don't do it tomorrow too.

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Van - That's actually what finally put the wheels in motion. They've been half-heartedly been looking for a while, and then it ended up that a house in town came available that they liked, and they are friends with the family selling the house. It's a fairly new build, well maintained, perfect size, and move-in ready.  The lady who used to live there passed away this fall, so her kids still have to clear out the house. That's okay, though, because the folks have a lot of packing and organizing to do as well. The nice thing is it's only about a 20 minute drIve from the farm, so it's not like they have to move everything at once when they take possession, especially since they're not selling the farm yet.

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Marjorie, our dogs do that too.  Something will spook them in the middle of the night, and then they wake up the whole house.  Argh!

Mike, you'd better enjoy the bright glowing disc.  I could use some as well.

Pam, do your folks have a place yet, or do they still have to find one?

Damaris, was your return to work smooth?

Feeling blah today.  Stomach is queasy, but good enough that I can eat.  Just tired.  Finished day 7 of 7 last night at work.  Now I have some laundry to do today.  Heading out of town for the weekend.

Thanks for asking!  It was hectic and these two days have made me crazy but I love every minute of it!

Damaris

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all, time for coffee.