Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all.  Cold and windy here today, snow coming over night they claim.

Singer who runs a smidge

Hey all,

Drug rash is flaring back up a little.  The doc said it might as the prednisone worked its way out of my system, so I'm hoping that's all it is.  Still, I'm laying off all drugs and supplements just in case we fingered the wrong perp in this whole mess.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Hey everyone.  I've been doing ok.  Having a hard time getting through the holidays without my family this year.  Divorce sucks.  Living with my brother has been going great though.  He's really proving himself to be supportive and understanding.  I haven't had the energy or the motivation to run lately.  Decided to take a break until the new year.  Plus we've been going through a cold snap and I don't have running clothes warm enough for sub freezing temps.  I did buy a pair of running tights but I don't have any tops warm enough.  Anyway, I'll try to check in from time to time.

I may be slow but I never quit.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Cheryl, hope things get better for you.  You're strong and you can get through this!

Doug, did I miss something?  Did you hear about the TN interview?

Damaris

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

No word yet from Chattanooga.  All I know is they are contacting my references.

Morning.  Thought I was getting over this cold, felt a lot better yesterday.  Went on date night with my wife since the movie theatre was doing $5 shows and free popcorn.  Woke up sicker than ever.  It's now fully in my chest.  Ugh.  One step forward.  One step back.  Be well folks.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Take it easy Van!

Cheryl - (hugs)

Still crossing my fingers for you Doug!

Gotta finish the laundry and get groceries today. Frickin freezing out there Mr. Bigelsworth!

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!

Doug, still good news; which means they have not forgotten about you.

Van, awww.  Feel better.

Pam, hiya!

They suspect Trixie might have pancreatitis, so waiting for cytology of liver to see what is recommended.  She ate on her own and her bad numbers are improving, so that is good at least.

Damaris

Singer who runs a smidge

Our quartet gig went well last night -- we were singing for our lead's dad's Alzheimer home.  So they enjoyed it and even sang along, which was nice.  And then I got home, slept horribly, was cold all morning, and managed to rip a button off my coat.  So I'm grumpy today. 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Wandering Wally

Hi all!  Snow finally took a break.  Whew!  I've been getting plenty of XT with the snow shovel the last couple of days.

Damaris - Hope your kitty can get fixed up.  If you do move somewhere cold, once you adjust, you will wear less.  I wear less, but I've been in the cold my entire life.  15 minutes in and I'm comfortably warm.  If I start to sweat, I know I overdressed.  Still, it's loads of fun to pull my hands out of my gloves and watch them steam in the cold air :-)

Cheryl - Hi!  Good to see you.

HM - Hello!  Are you still grumpy?

Van - Hope you feel better soon.

Doug - Checking references is a good sign.  Hope that means something good will come of it.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Singer who runs a smidge

Yep, less grumpy now.  It took until around lunchtime for me to stop wanting to snarl.  At least I had the courtesy to tell my tech that I was in a snit, so he could avoid me!

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Morning all.  School is on a 2 hour delay because they think its cold.  I just checked a little while ago and they were right, it was -5*F

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Is it because there is snow?

Morning.  Hoping I can convince the vet to take Trixie home today.  She needs a biopsy but they cannot do it until Monday or Tuesday so it does not make sense for us to leave her there and make them rich if the only thing they are doing is monitoring her and feeding her at this point.  Her numbers are improving so I'm going to push to bring her home until then.

Damaris

Singer who runs a smidge

Docket, I hope you get to bring Trixie home!  She'll be much happier there.

Morning, everybody!  Another quartet gig tonight, so I've got my fripperies to change into.  It's way down south of where I work, so even though it's only a 30 minute gig, I'll be way late getting home.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

We have snow but nothing major right now.  Maybe 2 or 3 inches on the ground.  They will often have a delay because of the cold temps and the kids standing at bus stops in sub zero weather.