Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

I am not exactly fond of December either.  Lost my grandfather and my mother during the month of December.  My wife lost her brother in December as well.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

My DH doesn't like Christmas either.

Relentless forward progress

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I really like Christmas, but more often than not I feel profoundly disappointed with what happens around this time.  Sigh.

Neighborhood  bitch is at it again.  The VP is saying she will tell her off at the HOA meeting in Jan. Oh, I really really hope she does.  I just cannot take her any longer and she needs to be told off.  All one person did was post that the HOA annual meeting had been changed.  She went off on that!  I mean, it isn't until the end of Jan and we couldn't have the meeting space that Monday so we moved it to Tuesday.  She is too much a drama queen and I need to just leave that page all together.  She is driving everyone nuts.

Marjorie

Nevrgivup

Tight hamstrings equals a tight lower back. Yowzers. Massage tomorrow and a regular stretching routine. Ouch.

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I really like Christmas, but more often than not I feel profoundly disappointed with what happens around this time.  Sigh.

Neighborhood  bitch is at it again.  The VP is saying she will tell her off at the HOA meeting in Jan. Oh, I really really hope she does.  I just cannot take her any longer and she needs to be told off.  All one person did was post that the HOA annual meeting had been changed.  She went off on that!  I mean, it isn't until the end of Jan and we couldn't have the meeting space that Monday so we moved it to Tuesday.  She is too much a drama queen and I need to just leave that page all together.  She is driving everyone nuts.

That crazy guy never learns, eh?

Trixie ate on her own today (a little) and jumped on the sofa (well, jumped is a hyperbole).  Good news!  Biopsy tomorrow.  Wish her luck!

Damaris

Marjorie, sometimes, people just need to be told off.  I hope they do it too.

Doug, sounds like December is rough month.

Pam, I'm sure your kids enjoy it though.

Nevrgivup, I half suspect that post was meant for another thread, ha.

Had a fun full moon night rail run with my group tonight.  Then burgers and beer afterward.

My poor wife.  She has the worst luck.  In the last few weeks, she tore the labrum in her shoulder.  And that led to tennis elbow and capel tunnel syndrome because she was compensating for the injury.  She will need surgery soon.  And then she has come down with a really bad respiratory infection in the last day.  I guess she caught my cold.  DD had it a couple of days after I did.  But it's always worse with my wife, I think her asthma makes it harder and more severe for her.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hope your wife catches a break, Van.

Damaris

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Van - Yes, the kids LOVE Christmas!  Hugs to your wife. Asthma definitely complicates respiratory infections.

Relentless forward progress

Nevrgivup

Van- sorry about your wife. Yeah, I don't know if I posted that in the right place either. Either way, I know I've been slacking on stretching.

I should do more passive stretching like Yoga.  Whenever I do it, I find that it really helps me the next day.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Trixie is at the vet.  Biopsy at 2pm.  I am drafting this huge brief due tomorrow, so of course I left it for the last moment.  Not my fault, I swear.  I have another one due Monday and I don't even have time on Monday to draft it, so another 88 hour work week this week seems like.

Doug, any word on the job?

Damaris

Damaris, sometimes we do what we have to do to get it done.  Good luck.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris, sometimes we do what we have to do to get it done.  Good luck.

Yeap.  The stuff always gets done, but filings are up which means time in court and other things reduced the time for me to do things like this.  I love what I do but there are weeks that I work 70-80 hours and wish I was rich, ha.  I mean, if I am going to work that much, I might as well go to private practice and earn $300K, rather than the pittance they pay us, bah!

I'm not bitching.  I'm stressed about Trixie so I bitch instead. 

Damaris

Nevrgivup

Damaris-good luck with Trixie. Seeing our fur babies sick is the worst.

I'm actually surprised you haven't gone that route.

Nevergivup, true, fur babies are just as much a part of our families.