Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES FFS (Read 46 times)

LRB

I don't think you're a stupid admin at all! Who said that? Oh yeah... it was you.

If I were any stupider, my stupid ugly, ridiculous looking face would appear in the dictionary next to the word. lol

Hip Redux

LOL.  She always does that.  When I met her in person, I was afraid she would cover her face when she said hello!

You and DaveP can confirm I am a real person and not a bear.

B-Plus

Although I can't prove it, I'm confident that Oski is a real person.

I was planning to ride my bike after work, but I just changed my mind and I'm going to eat Doritos instead.

Baboon

delicate flower

Phil looks the same as he did last year, when you all FEd together. Dave, otoh, looks like he's 50. What happened to him?

lmao

<3

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

LRB

Poor Dave.

He gets paid to travel all over the world and drink beer with forumites. I wish I was poor like him. lol

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

He gets paid to travel all over the world and drink beer with forumites. I wish I was poor like him. lol

Good point. I take it back.

LRB

Good point. I take it back.

lol

Hip Redux

He gets paid to travel all over the world and drink beer with really awesome, super cool forumites. I wish I was poor like him. lol

happylily

Plus he soon will have Bill Gates as his neighbor. I wonder if when he's invited to the BBQs he will take some selfies of the two of them...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

DavePNW

Phil looks the same as he did last year, when you all FEd together. Dave, otoh, looks like he's 50. What happened to him?

Well next to the aura of Baboon's shiny new PR, how could I hope to compare?

And yeah when you hit 50, everything pretty much falls apart. You'll find out soon enough Lily. 

Dave

DavePNW

You and DaveP can confirm I am a real person and not a bear.

Ummm...yeah, I think that's the story we agreed to go with.

Dave

happylily

Well next to the aura of Baboon's shiny new PR, how could I hope to compare?

And yeah when you hit 50, everything pretty much falls apart. You'll find out soon enough Lily. 

Well, according to the result of my last race, I didn't have to wait for my 50th year to have things fall apart for me...

DavePNW

Plus he soon will have Bill Gates as his neighbor. I wonder if when he's invited to the BBQs he will take some selfies of the two of them...

Only if Bill Gates also lives in a van down by the river.

So yes I am enjoying this glamorous lifestyle. Got to my hotel at midnight last night, woke up at 5AM to run, meetings from 8AM-2PM, drive 3 hrs for a lovely FE, drive 2 more hrs to my new hotel tonight. Tomorrow a similar schedule, but no FE; instead a boring business dinner where no one will want to talk about running, and hopefully back to my 3rd hotel earlier. Blah blah blah, coolstorybro.

Good news is we got an offer on our house today. Bad news is it was lower than we'd like. Better news is later on we got a second offer. (This after >5 weeks on the market with bupkes.) Hopefully one of them will work out.

Dave

happylily

Dave, aren't first offers just that, first offers? Don't you counter-offer? Two offers is a great thing! I wish you good luck and a lot of cash coming your way! As for this business trip you're on presently, I don't know how you do it. I wouldn't have any energy for running with a schedule like yours. I greatly admire what you can do.