Beginners and Beyond

Moving Day MonDAILIES (Read 51 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I'm going to call this course quad killer. lol  If I'm 100% next year I'll do the 50k, this profile three times over.

Is that a mountain?

Do you know of any marathons near Columbia for the weekends of May 7 or the weekend after?  I'll be most likely in training in Columbia the week of the 10th.

Damaris

Mmmmm...beer

Thanks Zel!!

Is that a mountain?

Do you know of any marathons near Columbia for the weekends of May 7 or the weekend after?  I'll be most likely in training in Columbia the week of the 10th.

Tallest peak in SC, Pinnacle Mtn.   The view was absolutely amazing!!  I can't wait to go back and take some time to enjoy it.  I did stop for a second to take it in, but then had to get back to work. lol

Not off the top of my head, but I'll let you know if I see anything.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Cyberic

That's pretty crazy elevation, D2.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Thanks Zel!!

Tallest peak in SC, Pinnacle Mtn.   The view was absolutely amazing!!  I can't wait to go back and take some time to enjoy it.  I did stop for a second to take it in, but then had to get back to work. lol

Not off the top of my head, but I'll let you know if I see anything.

Thanks.  I might start looking at NC since I will fly in via there.  Or GA and do it via ATL.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Ugh, Spring has definitely arrived  my allergies are starting up which also causes my voice to get hoarse, and my freaking marathon is this weekend 

I've been lazy the last 2 days, making up excuses not to get up and run, and just before leaving for work I checked the forecast for this afternoon as I had planned to take Dorian and the dogs for a run - winds anywhere between 18-23 mph.... yeah that ain't good if you're pushing a stroller.

I also think I'm being lazy because it's taper and I really don't have to put in a lot of miles now. I just have to make it to race day well rested and healthy. .... hopefully my stomach will be agreeable this time.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Mmmmm...beer

That's pretty crazy elevation, D2.

What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?  Right now my quads are telling me to F off! LOL  But I'll get a break, at least my legs will, definitely won't be running for a couple days after oral surgery tomorrow.   The timing is good at least, right during my pseudo taper for the Wrightsville Marathon (20th).

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi Dailies.

RD from running for me but I am going to do some core and weights at the gym. I had a nice 12 mile progression run yesterday to give me 39.6 for the week, my highest total in some time. Smile

LRB

Hi Dailies.

RD from running for me but I am going to do some core and weights at the gym. I had a nice 12 mile progression run yesterday to give me 39.6 for the week, my highest total in some time. Smile

onemile

Uhm.. awarding stars is my job. 

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Thanks, LRB. Now I have a sense of accomplishment. Lol...

LRB

I agree! I gave out a gold star though before relinquishing the duties so may I live?

DavePNW

And I plan to keep you busy this week. 

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I knew you were going to say that, ha.

Damaris

Cyberic

I have to say that I have NEVER got a star. Maybe I don't deserve them, but my guess is that you're not taking your job seriously.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have to say that I have NEVER got a star. Maybe I don't deserve them, but my guess is that you're not taking your job seriously.

Have you run more than 14 miles on a weekday?  I think she mentioned her standards for stars not long ago.

Damaris