Beginners and Beyond

Moving Day MonDAILIES (Read 51 times)

LRB

Spaghetti, toasted garlic bread, and wine. If I wasn't so damned ugly, I could be Italian.

DavePNW

Thank you. I was just mentioning your oversight and criticizing your awareness in this star attribution thingie, but now that it's done, you don't need to give me the stars anymore. I was doing fine without them 

For me, keep 'em coming. I need all the help I can get.

Dave

workinprogress11

For me, keep 'em coming. I need all the help I can get.

Maybe I can borrow one of yours?

8 today. I overdressed and got overheated and had to make an emergency stop at Burger King for a Coke at mile 6.5.

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 easy in shorts.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I got in 4.3 miles this afternoon! It felt good to get out and run... even though I ran on Saturday..... I had met my sister for a run of 2 miles but she only made it to half a mile, she is really out of shape.... her muscles have lost the "muscle memory" including her heart and lungs, she was just out of breath and feeling her head pounding Sad

So after the half mile mark, it was just me, Dorian in a stroller and both Jetta and Rocky. It was 70 degrees and windy, thankfully it was 28% humidity so thankfully Rocky wasn't doing too awful but I won't be able to take him out too much in the summer.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Baboon

delicate flower

<3

Cyberic

Spaghetti, toasted garlic bread, and wine. If I wasn't so damned ugly, I could be Italian.

lol

LRB

that.

I haven't run outside in shorts since November 7. I suspect however, that that streak will be coming to an end soon.

Half Crazy K 2.0

I haven't run outside in shorts since November 7. I suspect however, that that streak will be coming to an end soon.

Wait, what? I'm the Queen of overdressing, temps have to be over 60 for shorts. I thought your threshold was above freezing?

LRB

Wait, what? I'm the Queen of overdressing, temps have to be over 60 for shorts. I thought your threshold was above freezing?

When racing I have gone down to 27 F, but running easy doesn't generate the same heat. Also, it's usually at its coldest when I run between 6:30 and 7:30 in the morning, so I have rarely seen anything in the 40s. And when I have, it's been windier than shit.

I've been running exclusively in tights this winter, they are pretty awesome.

Cyberic

I ran in shorts outside 3 days in a row in February. It was awesome. A pure delight.

onemile

It was 55 degrees for my run tonight. Shorts and a tshirt.  Unfortunately my legs felt as awful as yesterday but at least my trail was a good bit less muddy.

LRB

It was 55 degrees for my run tonight. Shorts and a tshirt.  Unfortunately my legs felt as awful as yesterday but at least my trail was a good bit less muddy.

Goal half next month or a standard half?

onemile

Goal half next month or a standard half?

Uhm. I am running three 5ks.  In the next 4 weeks.

LRB

Uhm. I am running three 5ks.  In the next 4 weeks.

Yeah I know that, I thought you were running a goal spring half though. I guess I'm having a really bad day, blarg. Good night!