Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES; It's gonna be messy (Read 39 times)

LRB

Yo.

Today would be a good day to wear my "muddy shoes" to run, too bad I don't have any in my new rotation. That's about to change...

No more marathons

This should be fun.

Wonder how much rest between set?  Should have asked.  Guess just until I'm ready.

Descending ladder: 2x (4, 3, 2, 1) minutes hard, 1/2 interval time easy

Start with the 4 mins @ 10km race effort, and pick up the pace as the interval time decreases

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 6 miles.  I saw 1 deer, 1 possum, several cats, a couple of dogs, and a fat racoon.  It was like a trip to the zoo.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

This should be fun.

Wonder how much rest between set?  Should have asked.  Guess just until I'm ready.

Start with the 4 mins @ 10km race effort, and pick up the pace as the interval time decreases

This made me tired and hungry.

Runner with a riding problem.

Cyberic

I ran 6 miles.  I saw 1 deer, 1 possum, several cats, a couple of dogs, and a fat racoon.  It was like a trip to the zoo.

Smile

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning. Court and then to the body shop so GEICO can look at my car. Cause apparently, they can't fathom the trunk has no button comment. Sigh.

I might do a test run today depending on time and how the leg is doing standing all day.

Damaris

Cyberic

This should be fun.

I would take 3 or 4 minutes of easy running between the 2 sets. But that's me, and I ain't no coach 

delicate flower

Hello, friends.  14 hour work day yesterday and I didn't get out until 10:15 last night.  Five hours of sleep and back at it today.    My workload is in good shape though.  Nine companies, 12000 W2's, and nearly a billion in annual wages are just about tied out, and I've prepared the 4th quarter tax filings.

On the exercise front, I've got an interval run to do after work which I'll probably treadmill, because 35 and rain and FTS.

<3

onemile

I would take 3 or 4 minutes of easy running between the 2 sets. But that's me, and I ain't no coach 

I would vote for 3 minutes. I have had sort of similar workouts and that's what I usually have gotten

7 with some drizzle.

Dave

From the Internet.

Lolol I was worried about rain. I should have been worried about ice! It rained and then snowed overnight and then rained on top of that. Icy sidewalks, but the streets had enough residual salt and sand from the last snow that they were OK, just ended up splashing through a lot of icy puddles and totally soaking my feet.

10 miles with 5 at some sort of tempo-HM effort. The pace took a while to catch up to the effort. Last night's easy run felt horrible for the first few miles, but hill sprints felt OK and loosened me up, so I went for the workout. Still not sure that it was a smart idea but oh well, too late now. Shooting for an MLR tomorrow so I can run long with my club Saturday, and I will be taking it easy pace-wise.

LRB

7 with 10 strides.

First time running anything fast-ish in forever. I have a long road ahead of me but I'm up for the journey.

LRB

Hello, friends.  14 hour work day yesterday and I didn't get out until 10:15 last night.  Five hours of sleep and back at it today.    My workload is in good shape though.  Nine companies, 12000 W2's, and nearly a billion in annual wages are just about tied out, and I've prepared the 4th quarter tax filings.

Employees worldwide appreciate you. 

LRB

This should be fun.

Because the reps get shorter as you go, you shouldn't need much more than 400 meters or thereabouts, which would be somewhere in the 2:30 - 3:00 range depending on your recovery pace.

onemile

This local race company now has a new "award" at their races: