Beginners and Beyond

2020 Dailies #174 (Read 25 times)

DavePNW

I'll have a couple slices every now and again. Chicago style deep dish pizza is a LOAD though, like, you need a wheelchair to get to your car after eating it. Bloof!

Right? Just pick up one of those things, it's like a neutron star. We followed it up by running out and getting Coldstone, for gut bomb squared.

Dave

LRB

My scooter came today. I threw it together real quick and scooted (scootered?) about 60 seconds on each leg. My right butt cheek is definitely the weaker of the two, it started burning at around the 30 second mark. Most important of all though is I didn't fall. Big grin

LRB

Right? Just pick up one of those things, it's like a neutron star. We followed it up by running out and getting Coldstone, for gut bomb squared.

Done and done! 

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

lol

I'll have a couple slices every now and again. Chicago style deep dish pizza is a LOAD though, like, you need a wheelchair to get to your car after eating it. Bloof!

+2.5 (pounds)

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

My scooter came today. I threw it together real quick and scooted (scootered?) about 60 seconds on each leg. My right butt cheek is definitely the weaker of the two, it started burning at around the 30 second mark. Most important of all though is I didn't fall. Big grin

that is an interesting idea for a butt workout...I have a scooter (forgetting the brand but was pretty good quality). DW bought scooters for me and DD years back. We never used them much but maybe I'll have to dig it out of the basement junk pile!

sdWhiskers

that is an interesting idea for a butt workout...I have a scooter (forgetting the brand but was pretty good quality). DW bought scooters for me and DD years back. We never used them much but maybe I'll have to dig it out of the basement junk pile!

We've been teaching DS to rollerblade and he keeps calling it Leg Day, lol

LRB

I got a few stares: Random 50 something year old dude in business casual attire on a scooter at noon on a Monday...

Oddly enough, the working leg is the one you're standing on, not the one you're kicking with. I'm hoping it helps. Will probably do it a few times a week at the trail across from my work, as it's a smooth surface with a few inclines. #workdatbooty

KCRuns

We have an Aurelio's here, but no idea if it's the same as Chicago. We do have a lot of NY style pizzerias around us which is what we like so we haven't ventured far from that yet.

They have some in a few other cities where some of the kids moved after they graduated.  I haven't had any in any of those cities though so I can't vouch for them.  If you do order from them, ask them if they have an old oven from the original location.  If yes, request to have your pizza cooked in the old oven.

KCRuns

I got a few stares: Random 50 something year old dude in business casual attire on a scooter at noon on a Monday...

Oddly enough, the working leg is the one you're standing on, not the one you're kicking with. I'm hoping it helps. Will probably do it a few times a week at the trail across from my work, as it's a smooth surface with a few inclines. #workdatbooty

Are you back in the office now full time or still doing some WFH?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

OK, pics of said scooter because I'm picturing well, a scooter.

Damaris

DavePNW

Leftover Lou’s for lunch. 

Dave

LRB

Are you back in the office now full time or still doing some WFH?

I go in one day a week. We won't be going back full time like before any time soon, if ever. My day is Tuesday, and I feel like a teenager at his first summer job trying to make it in on time! Working remotely for the past three months has done a number on me. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LOL, I don't know how I will manage waking up 1.5 hours earlier when I get to go. And driving. Fortunately, I've been ordering from a place 10 minutes away because otherwise, I would cause an accident on my first commute.

Damaris

LRB

OK, pics of said scooter because I'm picturing well, a scooter.

Pics? Sheeit, I'm talking video!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Pics? Sheeit, I'm talking video!

Even better!

Damaris