Beginners and Beyond

Strange sight WednesDAILIES (Read 40 times)

LRB

I just saw a cat chasing a rabbit.   

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I just saw a cat chasing a rabbit.   

Breakfast?

Morning.  I have 6-7 miles tonight.

Damaris

Morning. TGISRD.

Dave

B-Plus

A rabbit darted out in front of me during my progression run last week. I felt something in my hip when I reacted.

delicate flower

Good morning, I tell ya!  I ran 14 miles between two runs yesterday.  8 miles or so planned after work today.

<3

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

A rabbit darted out in front of me during my progression run last week. I felt something in my hip when I reacted.

grrr...

strain from the trail race,  easy miles and let that hip get some rest

Zelanie

Hey guys.  I will probably run some miles after work today.

StepbyStep-SH

4+ miles, plus planks, wall sits and some arm strengthening stuff with the group this morning. And now, coffee. Lots and lots and lots of coffee. Martial arts tonight.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

8 slow miles done but it was a really good run. And despite being beat the hell up I am in a good place right now.

Re: animals - yesterday morning, a partially white deer was hanging out with a few buds, watching traffic go by.  I've never seen a deer with color variation before.

Two work days left until vacay Smile

MTA - google says the deer are known as "piebald" and occur in less than 1% of the population.  It looked similar to this one:

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Happy late birthday Sly.... I was only able to get online and play for like 20 minutes and didn't see it was your birthday.

Rocky and I got 10 miles in this morning, my right hamstring has been feeling pretty tight the last couple of days.... like at the very top just under the butt cheek. Maybe some foam rolling will help.

I saw a skunk, smelled skunks and saw a couple coyotes and heard a pack of coyotes calling out to each other... apparently they were split up and keeping track of each other. I must say I do enjoy hearing coyotes out on my runs early morning before dawn even begins to peak over the horizon.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Two work days left until vacay Smile

How is everything feeling for the big day G?

And deer are stupid, I have never had much interaction with them before becoming a runner but see them all the time on the trail where I run.  Them idiots will just stand there in the middle of the path looking at you approach them, then bolt like a bat outta hell at the very last second. lol All the while I'm screaming move you stupid animal.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have seen a rooster while running (in the middle of the city).  Does that count?

We had an attorney meeting.  All of a sudden, the bitchy attorney was talking about our judges and cases like we were friends.  Therefore, she must be crazy.  Maybe I should text someone about it.

Damaris

Ric-G

re animals - i got bit (barely) last week by some small ass dog who was walking with the owner. the dog nipped one of my shoes but i felt it. of course the owner said that's the first time it ever happened. i stopped and said i was ok but she better watch out if the dog ever goes after a kid or something. she could tell from my tone i wasn't laughing it off. dumb ass.

interesting deer there jay. i see some too on some nearby trails, along with coyotes...anyway today will probably a rest day. have a good day all!

marathon pr - 3:16

How is everything feeling for the big day G?

Cautiously optimistic.  Nothing hurts, nothing is chronically sore.  That said, I'll have to be conservative until it's time not to be, and remember to only go after what I can currently manage, not what I may ultimately want to achieve.

One mile at a time with no pressure to hit any goal.