Beginners and Beyond

Thankdailies (Read 37 times)

LRB

OK for now...not too many aftereffects from yesterday's 0.4 mile run.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ha, Dave.

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.5 for me. Perfect weather finally  Now to start the food and then some crafting

Marjorie

onemile

OK for now...not too many aftereffects from yesterday's 0.4 mile run.

I must have missed the post about this. How did it feel?

onemile

I was going to do a 5k this morning but my bf ended up working late last night and wanted to sleep in instead.  So I just ran 10 instead.

LRB

These guys have come by to visit twice now! Big grin As the president of my house, I pardoned them.

That was funny!  Running in place for 10 minutes counts for the streak too.  Smile

I would love some of the sweet potato casserole D, damn.

FreeSoul don't you know, computers are not stupid, people are.  lol

Hi lily!  Hopefully you get to run fresh and not tired, that would really suck.

Congrats on the strength work Boon, next time work the antagonistic muscle.  Of course you know that. Smile

Hi Blue!  How did the fam take the news that eggs are out of the question until next spring?

Enjoy the run Marj!

BP is back in the speed saddle?  Aw shit!

10 miles sounds like a reason to eat shit up J, you could not have a picked a better day!

As for me, the thought occurred to me while out running that I am ready to take a couple off days off from my beloved wine. That today is a holiday notwithstanding, taking time away from the spirits is something I do every 2 to 3 months, the timing of which is completely random.

Of course being bombarded with "Why aren't you drinking" queries from friends and family gets annoying but I am used to it and just usually change the subject to how good they look. 

DavePNW

I must have missed the post about this. How did it feel?

It was OK I guess. I started to feel a little twinge near the end of it, and I could feel a little tenderness when the PT pressed on it afterwards. Nothing I couldn't live with if that was as bad as it ever got, but I just assume it would get worse with any kind of serious running. Of course I hoped for 100% symptom-free after a full month of no running.

Dave

DavePNW

As for me, the thought occurred to me while out running that I am ready to take a couple off days off from my beloved wine. That today is a holiday notwithstanding, taking time away from the spirits is something I do every 2 to 3 months, the timing of which is completely random.

Of course being bombarded with "Why aren't you drinking" queries from friends and family gets annoying but I am used to it and just usually change the subject to how good they look. 

Why aren't you drinking?

Dave

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

FreeSoul don't you know, computers are not stupid, people are.  lol

Nope, my computer or internet is seriously stupidly fucked up. My internet or router keeps losing connection, has been for a few weeks now so when I kept hitting post nothing was happening so I copied my paragraph, closed that page out and opened a new one. Then, when I went to post, I noticed it was already there 

Oh well, I fixed it. I just want to try and relax today.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

onemile

It was OK I guess. I started to feel a little twinge near the end of it, and I could feel a little tenderness when the PT pressed on it afterwards. Nothing I couldn't live with if that was as bad as it ever got, but I just assume it would get worse with any kind of serious running. Of course I hoped for 100% symptom-free after a full month of no running.

I have never had a 100% symptom free return to running.  Some twinges and a little soreness after is about as good as it gets.

LRB

I just want to try and relax today.

Yes, please.  You can even have my drinks.  Smile

LRB

Why aren't you drinking?

Man I could barely sleep a wink last night...say, you are looking really good these days.  Found the fountain of youth did ya?

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Yes, please.  You can even have my drinks.  Smile

Lol, I won't be drinking at my mom's family's dinner.... they frown on alcohol, well... my grandparents, aunts and uncles do. I had some hard cider last night and I'll probably have more when we get back home.

..... can I have your stomach though? Just for today 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

..... can I have your stomach though? Just for today 

To make it fat?  I am afraid someone beat you to it. 

Baboon

delicate flower

Continuing my reverse taper.  5.5 easy in my new Saucony Ride 7 GTX's.  They are different.

<3