Beginners and Beyond

Intervals TuesDAILIES (Read 37 times)

Mr MattM

No early run.  7 miles at lunch w/2 miles hill repeats.  93F heat index.  3-4 more this evening.

be curious; not judgmental

onemile

8 w/5x100m strides + 2 ~LT pace. Should've been HMP, but did them too fast. Wearing my brand new, 6 week old marathon shirt. It's actually a pretty nice one.

Not too fast.

LRB

No early run.  7 miles at lunch w/2 miles hill repeats.  93F heat index.  3-4 more this evening.

And no sub-7:00 miles I take it?

By the way, your toe needs its own Facebook page. 

onemile

The beauty of a coach...doing the thinking for you.  Worth every penny.

Yes.

onemile

By the way, your toe needs its own Facebook page. 

No.

LRB

No.

Status updates would be much easier, not necessarily for pics.

Cyberic

LRB

So sick of deleting a million spam emails per day, that I finally sat down and unsubscribed to a half million senders. Now let's see if it actually changes anything...

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

So sick of deleting a million spam emails per day, that I finally sat down and unsubscribed to a half million senders. Now let's see if it actually changes anything...

You just verified your valid email address.  The amount will now increase.

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Good luck, lRB!

Pilates and 7 miles done!

Damaris

LRB

You just verified your valid email address.  The amount will now increase.

Exponentially? The thought crossed my mind. lol

Michigan actually has some stringent rules regarding the practice, and I'm not sure if anyone knows this but the creator of spam (for lack of a better, more family friendly word) is actually from here.

An interesting aside to that is that Rodale is being sued in Michigan:

"Plaintiff Rose Coulter-Owens alleges that Defendant disclosed its customers’ subscription information to third parties for marketing purposes without permission, in violation of Michigan privacy law. Defendant denies any wrongdoing but has agreed to settle the claims against it."

As a former subscriber to Running Times, I have been included in the class-action lawsuit in which Rodale has agreed to settle. Setting up a fund of $4,500,000 which may or may not explain the move to shutter the once venerable publication.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Exponentially? The thought crossed my mind. lol

Michigan actually has some stringent rules regarding the practice, and I'm not sure if anyone knows this but the creator of spam (for lack of a better, more family friendly word) is actually from here.

An interesting aside to that is that Rodale is being sued in Michigan:

"Plaintiff Rose Coulter-Owens alleges that Defendant disclosed its customers’ subscription information to third parties for marketing purposes without permission, in violation of Michigan privacy law. Defendant denies any wrongdoing but has agreed to settle the claims against it."

As a former subscriber to Running Times, I have been included in the class-action lawsuit in which Rodale has agreed to settle. Setting up a fund of $4,500,000 which may or may not explain the move to shutter the once venerable publication.

Like spam cares about rules...

Damaris

LRB

Like spam cares about rules...

Break enough of them though and your ass may end up in prison.

Half Crazy K 2.0

6.3 easy.

LRB, maybe you'll get a spam settlement check. I got one at work for some group that was sending spam faxes. Lord knows I get enough of them. My personal recent fav was the "past due invoice" from the yellow pages. In BULGARIA.

LRB

6.3 easy.

LRB, maybe you'll get a spam settlement check. I got one at work for some group that was sending spam faxes. Lord knows I get enough of them. My personal recent fav was the "past due invoice" from the yellow pages. In BULGARIA.

For $.07? Probably. lol