Beginners and Beyond

Putting One Foot in Front of the Other MONDAILIES (Read 43 times)

workinprogress11

4x1200 with 400 recovery plus a mile warm up and cool down for a total of 6. It went better than the others, but I'm glad I'm on to the strength portion of the program next week.

Half Crazy K 2.0

60 minutes on the treadmill and a BOSU core workout.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My 8 were surprisingly not slow and sluggish.

Damaris

workinprogress11, excellent intervals.

Half Crazy K 2.0, wonderful hour+core.

Damaris, brava on the eight.

I'm heading to bed. I'm heading to my safe place, a.k.a. the gym, in the morning.

My dad begins chemo tomorrow.

Buelligan

There was a weird guy in a Nissan Pathfinder pacing me on my run this evening.  It was where my river walk route intersects a parking area at the end of a dead end road.  I tried to avoid eye contact but I also wanted get a good look at his vehicle.  I couldn't make out the guy's face, but he was waving me... a little too much.  Then he drove off real slow.

Creepy.

30 min on the bike, then 4.5 easy with a progression at the end.

Buelligan

My dad begins chemo tomorrow.

The creepy guy incident doesn't seem so bad now.

I hope your dad gets better.

There was a weird guy in a Nissan Pathfinder pacing me on my run this evening.  It was where my river walk route intersects a parking area at the end of a dead end road.  I tried to avoid eye contact but I also wanted get a good look at his vehicle.  I couldn't make out the guy's face, but he was waving me... a little too much.  Then he drove off real slow.

Creepy.

He wanted the D. 

LRB

LRB

Creepy.

I get those from time to time. Sometimes women, sometimes men. The uncertainty of who they are is the worst part but invariably you find out they were someone who knows you in one way or another.

I am not sure who is worst; the creepers or the people who lay on the horn trying to get your attention because they know you, but only manage to scare the living shit out of you!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Thinking of your dad, Basya.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Can I chime in on the earlier question?  I'm using Hanson plan for first time ever. The lack of long runs over 16 scares the crap out of me but the speed work is supposed to help. So trust your plan. By the way. ...Speed work sucks. And Hello. It's been awhile.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

LRB

Can I chime in on the earlier question?  I'm using Hanson plan for first time ever. The lack of long runs over 16 scares the crap out of me but the speed work is supposed to help. So trust your plan. By the way. ...Speed work sucks. And Hello. It's been awhile.

Hi! You running the Martian half this spring or have you moved on?

B-Plus

URD #2. Been sicker than a mofo.

LRB

URD #2. Been sicker than a mofo.

Flu? You?