Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES! (Read 45 times)

onemile

And yet the gold medal may go to Canada.

Cyberic99 2459.4 mi
    onemile 2414.7 mi
    Docket_Rocket 2362 mi
    DavePNW 2341.6 mi
    B-Plus 2325.3 mi
    Baboon 2301.2 mi
    Dtothe2nd 2272.4 mi

Too bad we can't include PleasantRidge... but he is hiding his log for the miles game. 

DavePNW

Sweet!  I'm on the running for something!

Total mileage on a lung capacity adjusted basis. Or heat adjusted, take your pick.

I will take the age grading, TYVM.

Dave

DavePNW

Too bad we can't include PleasantRidge... but he is hiding his log for the miles game. 

Sorry, makes him ineligible! He must be somewhere north of 3500, FFS.

Dave

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Sorry, makes him ineligible! He must be somewhere north of 3500, FFS.

Ha! 2930 and change.

Runner with a riding problem.

Baboon

delicate flower

The hens here at work are having a discussion about whether or not they brush their teeth prior to going in for a dental cleaning.  Ehhhh....

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The hens here at work are having a discussion about whether or not they brush their teeth prior to going in for a dental cleaning.  Ehhhh....

It's like my boss who eats a salad for lunch the three days prior to his blood tests.  Like that's going to help all of a sudden.

Damaris

LRB

I brush when I get there as a courtesy to my hygienist. I wouldn't want any of that days breakfast or lunch particles to suddenly show up during my cleaning!

DavePNW

I brush when I get there as a courtesy to my hygienist. 

+1.

Dave

Mmmmm...beer

Some solid work right there.  We should all a column for OA/AG awards.  I have 9 this year.     I had 3 total from 2011-2014.  Still no BQ though because technically I still suck.

Great job on the mileage everyone!!  This has been a good year for me for OA/AG awards too.  I've placed in every race I've run since moving to SC back in March.  Not sure if I'm getting faster, or people down here are slower. LOL

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

DavePNW

Great job on the mileage everyone!!  This has been a good year for me for OA/AG awards too.  I've placed in every race I've run since moving to SC back in March.  Not sure if I'm getting faster, or people down here are slower. LOL

Ha. I've had essentially the opposite since my move. Seems like I was always getting them in MI, but my Thanksgiving 5k was the first AG placing I've gotten in 6 races since moving here. Prior to that, either they didn't have AG awards, or it was a fast field, or I just sucked.

Dave

onemile

Ha. I've had essentially the opposite since my move. Seems like I was always getting them in MI, but my Thanksgiving 5k was the first AG placing I've gotten in 6 races since moving here. Prior to that, either they didn't have AG awards, or it was a fast field, or I just sucked.

I am 3/6 this year.  But two were marathons that have pretty competitive runners. (Boston and IMM).

Baboon

delicate flower

All of my awards have come in 5K's or multisport races.  Maybe I ought to just stick to those.  Apparently I do better at races I don't focus on.

<3

GinnyinPA

I'm 4 for 4, but they were all small races with less than 20 in my AG.  Still, I was happy getting them.

One of the reasons I don't do the Miles Game is I am competitive and would probably end up hurting myself trying to do too much. With my history of injury, it's not worth the risk.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Total mileage on a lung capacity adjusted basis. Or heat adjusted, take your pick.

I will take the age grading, TYVM.

That was funny.  Winning!

I am finally working without feeling I'm going to pass out any moment.  There was hope for my race this weekend...until I checked the weather.  70 dewpoint?  FTS.

Damaris

B-Plus

I'm afraid of paying full prices for shoes because FTS. lol

Adios is $170 CAD FFS. I think that's about $20US these days so not bad