Beginners and Beyond

WE 1/2 SaturDAILIES (Read 21 times)

Cyberic

Morning!

Ran 19 including a tempo with RP of 22'@6:46 / 5'@6:25 / 22'@6:46.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! Met the running group for 5 miles this morning. Heading to PT now.

Damaris

LRB

I ran 7.

I went out for a run one morning with my spare pair of sunglasses on. Once out it got super duper overcast and I realized the glasses were so big they bounced (something I hadn't noticed before). I hung them on a tree branch with the intention of driving by and getting them later that day. That was a month ago, and I only seem to remember them when I run past them, as I did again this morning.

Cyberic

I ran 7.

I went out for a run one morning with my spare pair of sunglasses on. Once out it got super duper overcast and I realized the glasses were so big they bounced (something I hadn't noticed before). I hung them on a tree branch with the intention of driving by and getting them later that day. That was a month ago, and I only seem to remember them when I run past them, as I did again this morning.

Lucky for you nobody steals them because they're too big and they bounce around?

sdWhiskers

9 trail miles with RP. And yup, that's the LR for the week 

Baseball game later for DS. A few weeks ago, I was increasingly horrified by the amount of trash blowing around at the fields so now for every game, I bring a bag and gloves. Last game, I filled up a grocery bag twice just from a 20ft area around where I was sitting. People suck.

18 miles with 10 at MP. Did the easy part with the running group then busted out on my own. It was hard. Paces ended up OK but I never really got into a groove, I just had to keep pushing. Anyway it’s done, and I guess this is peak week. Now food.

Dave

3 on dirt RR grade then 4 wife walk around accotink...

Masking report....today is the first day of no masks require in Virginia so I thought I check some stores:

Newington Costco:  99.5%wearing mask

Fairfax Costco: 97.5% wearing masks

Fairfax City Walmart: everyone wearing mask except me and one lady

No change in behavior in Fairfax Va

delicate flower

50 mile bike ride done at a steady 19.3 mph.  Felt good.

<3

LRB

Lucky for you nobody steals them because they're too big and they bounce around?

Probably because they're cheap. lol

LRB

Today is the first day in Michigan you can go maskless in public if you've been vaccinated (which is as bizarre a rule as any). I went Meijer and there wasn't a soul in the building without a mask on. 

LRB

3 on dirt RR grade then 4 wife walk around accotink...

Masking report....today is the first day of no masks require in Virginia so I thought I check some stores:

Newington Costco:  99.5%wearing mask

Fairfax Costco: 97.5% wearing masks

Fairfax City Walmart: everyone wearing mask except me and one lady

No change in behavior in Fairfax Va

I was prepared to go maskless but couldn't bring myself to do it after looking around.

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 miles. Saw my first large number of cicadas this morning. I'm pretty sure the 2 women who were standing in their yards were actually watching the fire, police & resuce crews across the street (not sure what was happening, but there were a lot of first repsonders there). The cicadas just gave them an excuse.

My work did a drive through event for the virtaul race they are doing. Maks were still required (as a healthcare org, the new rules don't apply to us). I went to the cucpcake store after and they still require masks. I suspect next time we drive up to PA, there will be hardly any masks in northern Harford and Cecil counties.

delicate flower

My HM next Saturday is currently showing 85 degrees.  roffle

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Today is the first day in Michigan you can go maskless in public if you've been vaccinated (which is as bizarre a rule as any). I went Meijer and there wasn't a soul in the building without a mask on. 

If anything, I find more compliance now than before the mask mandate was removed and before the CDC guideline. Weird how people are. The stupid will probably now wear it because "you can't tell me what to do"!

Damaris

sdWhiskers

I'm wearing my mask while outside at kids baseball game. Probably 70% parents are and 90% kids.

I'll continue to wear mine anywhere I expect my kid to wear a mask.