Beginners and Beyond

Tuesdaylies on the 2nd (Read 25 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 4 miles under clear skies and temps in the low 50s.  Excellent.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have Pilates and 5-6 miles tonight.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

Why hello there!  Whatcha say on this fine Tuesday morning, ok then!

2400 yard masters swim before work.  6 swims the last 7 days.  I am looking forward to not swimming tomorrow.  I've got a bike workout tonight.  Today's weather may force me onto the bike trainer.

<3

Cyberic

After a RD yesterday, I am back at it today. Ran 3.5 to work, will run the same or a little more after work, and tomorrow I have a workout.

Daniels can by cryptic sometimes. My workout is something like "Consecutive 5 minutes T w/1 minute jog" (or something like that, don't have the book on hand) but he doesn't say how many. I'd need to read the previous pages and calculate a percentage of my weekly mileage... don't feel like doing that. I think I'll do 8, for a total of 40 minutes. He's had me run 40 minutes at T pace before, but never more, so that's what I'll do even if I'm not certain that is what I must do.

DavePNW

9 w/5x600m. I know this was not a serious workout, and it's a race week, but I hammered those fuckers anyway.

Dave

LRB

I ran 7.

I was up for most of the night so when 5:15 came I was in a complete state of denial. No part of me felt like running but by some miracle I got out there in the cold, wet wind and had one of my best weekday easy runs in forever. I guess I should eat not one but two Caramello bars every night before bed. 

onemile

I ran 7.

I was up for most of the night so when 5:15 came I was in a complete state of denial. No part of me felt like running but by some miracle I got out there in the cold, wet wind and had one of my best weekday easy runs in forever. I guess I should eat not one but two Caramello bars every night before bed. 

It's so random and I can't figure it out 

onemile

9 w/5x600m. I know this was not a serious workout, and it's a race week, but I hammered those fuckers anyway.

6:04 on the last one   You have time to recover.

LRB

It's so random and I can't figure it out 

I've had three halfway decent ones in a row, so I expect to get back to the suck a fuck runs and right soon.

LRB

Das wassup. 👍

DavePNW

I've had three halfway decent ones in a row

Caramello bars?

Dave

LRB

After a RD yesterday, I am back at it today. Ran 3.5 to work, will run the same or a little more after work, and tomorrow I have a workout.

Daniels can by cryptic sometimes. My workout is something like "Consecutive 5 minutes T w/1 minute jog" (or something like that, don't have the book on hand) but he doesn't say how many. I'd need to read the previous pages and calculate a percentage of my weekly mileage... don't feel like doing that. I think I'll do 8, for a total of 40 minutes. He's had me run 40 minutes at T pace before, but never more, so that's what I'll do even if I'm not certain that is what I must do.

Pack a lunch, that would be akin to 8 x 1200m or thereabouts

DavePNW

You don't really want to pack a lunch for that, because you would puke it right back up.

Dave

onemile

I was going to compare it to the 8x1k workout but that would be more like 8x 4 minutes.  But I have had 7x1 mile before..

LRB

Caramello bars?

That's a great idea.