Beginners and Beyond

Soon to be Snowy Saturdailies (Read 39 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

It was a really small race, guys. 

Really small races are the only ones us mortals have a shot at winning, so yell loud and proud when you snag one of those!  Sweet trophy too!  How perfect is that.

<3

Half Crazy K 2.0

Nice job on the race, and not far off your PR performance. I'm not sure which is more impressive, the race or the fact that you ran 5.6 miles after it!

PR is 25:37 from 2012.

LRB

PR is 25:37 from 2012.

Not according to your log.

Still a strong finish though. Smile

Half Crazy K 2.0

Onemile, did the race benefit police canines? I'd drive further if I liked the races cause over a flat course.

Cyberic

Really small races are the only ones us mortals have a shot at winning, so yell loud and proud when you snag one of those!  Sweet trophy too!  How perfect is that.

This^^

Huge congrats onemile. And you got a Bruno trophy, too!

Ric-G

congrats are in order around here!

phil - man, way to go, that is impressive

onem - very cool on the overall...that's fantastic...my son would love that trophy too!

16 this morning and traveling to soccer games later in the day...will be scanning netlfix for movies later when it all settles down...have a great saturday everyone.

marathon pr - 3:16

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

I chose the flat 5k (long drive) and ran a 20:09.  1st female and a GSD trophy.

You get a gold star for that shit!

Runner with a riding problem.

No more marathons

No, you'll see. lol

Seriously though, my body needs a break from MRT, and my mind needs a break from being injured. While the correlation between the two might be coincidence, there is a correlation.

Un Huh.  Know that feeling

<--------------------look here.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

LRB

Un Huh.  Know that feeling

<--------------------look here.

lol

How many have you run between your two running lives?

onemile

Onemile, did the race benefit police canines? I'd drive further if I liked the races cause over a flat course.

Yes it did! And that did affect my decision to race it!  Smile

No more marathons

lol

How many have you run between your two running lives?

Not all that many - three in my first, and 4 this time around.

Never improved on the first one.

Wouldn't have run any in my second running life if DS hadn't run his first and got a BQ.  Had to get one and run Boston with him.

He's a leaker!

LRB

Not all that many - three in my first, and 4 this time around.

Never improved on the first one.

Wouldn't have run any in my second running life if DS hadn't run his first and got a BQ.  Had to get one and run Boston with him.

I'm at three, and have a better chance of becoming a celebrity than running seven. lol

onemile

I'm at three, and have a better chance of becoming a celebrity than running seven. lol

I have run 7 and I don't really have the desire to run another one.

No more marathons

I have run 7 and I don't really have the desire to run another one.

It's not so much the running a marathon that gets me, its training (remotely properly) that gets me.

The idea of 55 mile weeks with 20 mile long runs just doesn't thrill me anymore.  LOL

Oops.  MTA:  not that I've run anywhere near 55 miles per week in training.  Possibly for a failed attempt back in 1982, but nothing like that this go around.

He's a leaker!

Zelanie

The experiment of trying to roll lots and run normally this week has made my leg worse.   I think I need to stop running and go get xrays.