Beginners and Beyond

Marathon SunDAILIES is finally here (Read 46 times)

DavePNW

That's the time on his log - must be working on the RR now.  Smile

Oh, 3:14:48 to be precise.

Holy crap did he fucking destroy that thing.

Dave

Cyberic

Oh, 3:14:48 to be precise.

Sorry in advance for swearing, as I try to never do that on the forum, but SUB 3 FUCKING 15!!!

I saw the 3:15 bunny in the metro, talked to him, and last minute call, decided to go for it.

My race is up in my log if ya wanna see my splits, in miles for you guys too!

Shower time.

bluerun

Super B****

Sorry in advance for swearing, as I try to never do that on the forum, but SUB 3 FUCKING 15!!!

I saw the 3:15 bunny in the metro, talked to him, and last minute call, decided to go for it.

Shower time.

Awesome!!!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

cjones1

Shower time.

Awesome! Those splits are magnificent!

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

Cyberic

And huge congrats to onemile! That is fast!

LRB

1:32:16 for my half.  4th female overall.

That's no small feat in a major event!

It's over, you can exhale now.

LRB

44:58.772, second female.

Look at you go!  Awesome!

It's amazing what joining the dailies has done for your running. Imagine if you had joined sooner!

I cannot wait to read about it, get to it!

Cyberic

44:58.772, second female.  

Hey, congratulations!

I didn't get to meet with D yesterday, but I saw her on the starting line. We talked for 10-15 minutes maybe. That was cool! 

Can't wait to hear about her race and about Richard's (hubby). They seemed to be freezing their asses off. They had nothing over their singlets. Damaris said she enjoyed it, but Richard, not so Smile

workinprogress11

Shower time.

Dayum!  Congratulations on making that race your bitch!

B-Plus

Shower time.

Hell fucking yeah! RR?

workinprogress11

I ran 11.37 with, oh yeah, a stupid 10K thrown in there... I can't decide whether it was executed well enough for me to stop doing the damn things.  44:58.772, second female.  (The first female had someone pacing her so I thought I was third.  What do I have to do to get a personal pacer around here?!)

Second female, wow!  Great job.

I could pace you if you felt like taking a very slow jog.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Congrats, onemile!

I met Cy before the race and he is as nice as here. His plan was to try 3:15 and damn I missed his finish cause I was there waiting for hubby. Damn, congrats!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I had a stomach bug last night but I thought I felt fine. Well, it sucked. I did maybe 4 at MP and then quit after I tripped and puke at the Mile 9 bridge. Ran easy the rest of the way. Oh and a bitch crossing the street with her bike hit me on the AT. Overall, not feeling confident about Chicago but I know this was just a shit of a race.  Ended up being off what I should have run by 5 minutes.  I had fun sometimes.  Ha.

Damaris

DavePNW

Ugh. Sorry it sucked D.

Dave

Cyberic

Congrats, onemile!

I met Cy before the race and he is as nice as here. His plan was to try 3:15 and damn I missed his finish cause I was there waiting for hubby. Damn, congrats!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I had a stomach bug last night but I thought I felt fine. Well, it sucked. I did maybe 4 at MP and then quit after I tripped and puke at the Mile 9 bridge. Ran easy the rest of the way. Oh and a bitch crossing the street with her bike hit me on the AT. Overall, not feeling confident about Chicago but I know this was just a shit of a race.  Ended up being off what I should have run by 5 minutes.  I had fun sometimes.  Ha.

Too bad for the stomach bug and the puke, D.

You got hit by a bike?  Wow, that sucks!

Glad I got to see you in person, even if it was just for a couple of minutes. Have a nice trip back!

MTA: Oh, and I didn't know it was your birthday (maybe I didn't pay attention on the forums?). Happy birthday!

happylily

Congrats, onemile!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010