Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES - Enjoy that refreshing new feeling (Read 30 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Pick my race shoe, please and thank you. (Sometimes I need others' opinions to realize how vociferously I disagree with them.)

I like the ones on the left, but I really like the ones on the right......

The super reds.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

DavePNW

Pick my race shoe, please and thank you. (Sometimes I need others' opinions to realize how vociferously I disagree with them.)

The ones on the left are very cool, but the ones on the right will better coordinate with your standard race outfit.

Dave

LRB

A clear case of overthinking. This is a no brainer, the stars and stripes. What are you even doing contemplating it. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

DavePNW

A clear case of overthinking. This is a no brainer, the stars and stripes. What are you even doing contemplating it. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

She’s clearly disloyal. 

Dave

onemile

I would never want to race in the Launch so I'll vote for the ones on the right

bluerun

Super B****

Those aren't super fast shoes, really (though I did wear them for my 4-mile PR, because it was on July 4). It's just that the race I'm doing is the Mi Gente 5K, and the US isn't one of the countries people are technically representing, but I'm American, what am I supposed to do??

On the other hand, the Rebels happen to perfectly match the current shade of my nails. So this is quite a dilemma.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

bluerun

Super B****

The ones on the left are very cool, but the ones on the right will better coordinate with your standard race outfit.

I got a white singlet!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Half Crazy K 2.0

Red ones look fasest

DavePNW

I got a white singlet!

Not that I’ve kept up, but I’ve never seen a race pic in anything other than the red PPTC singlet.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Red!

Damaris

sdWhiskers

Stars and stripes!!!

From the Internet.

My Boston course long run was great - 18 at 8:03 pace - and the mango milkshake I had after was even greater. Looking like a ~70 mile week if I can get up early enough to do what I want on Sunday.

Cyberic

Which one weigh less? Wear those.

GinnyinPA

Today was supposed to be a rest/cross-training day, but rain kept us from the hike we had planned so I ran after the rain stopped this afternoon. I did 5.5 easy but fast (for me) miles.

From the Internet.

Which one weigh less? Wear those.