Beginners and Beyond

ThursDAILIES (Read 30 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

What I mean is that it should not be possible to be running "too hard" when my pace is something like 10:47.  But maybe I am, sigh.

I entered 190 into Max HR for my device settings and Garmin recalculated the zones.  It didn't change them much, but we'll see what it does when I actually run.

IF you know your max, the HR will let you know for sure. Now go out there and run some 400s!!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Clogged ears suck. Especially when it happens to one more than the other and randomly.

Damaris

Zelanie

Now go out there and run some 400s!!

on my way to badass

8 miles, making it 2803 for the year. And with a couple days to spare. 

I am such a slacker.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

Half Crazy K 2.0

4 plus upper body weights and core.

Zelanie

OK, I messed with it some more and set it to take my average RHR for the week and measure zones by HR reserve instead of by % of max.  Then I ran 1.25 miles.  The adjustment put most of my run into the "aerobic" zone when using the default settings would have made it fall into the "threshold" run.

Cyberic

OK, I messed with it some more and set it to take my average RHR for the week and measure zones by HR reserve instead of by % of max.  Then I ran 1.25 miles.  The adjustment put most of my run into the "aerobic" zone when using the default settings would have made it fall into the "threshold" run.

Cool!

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Well, you still have me beat on total time run.

I'm not sure that made me feel better .

Runner with a riding problem.

Sitting in the theater waiting for Rogue One to start.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sweet!  I liked it.  Let us know.

Damaris

LRB

Hopefully you timed it well or you'll be sitting through 15 minutes of previews and PSAs about not texting geezus.

onemile

He's number 6 on the B&B chart.

You and onemile are just behind in 8 and 9.

onemile only ran one marathon this year

onemile

I ended up with 7

on my way to badass

Saw it Christmas Day.

I cried at the end.

Previews  were about 20 minutes.  Looking forward to Wonder Woman.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

LRB

Saw it Christmas Day.

I cried at the end.

Previews  were about 20 minutes.  Looking forward to Wonder Woman.

That aspect got so overlooked in Batman v Superman because of all the negative reviews and it was so unfair. Her character was awesome, as was the movie imho.