Beginners and Beyond

2015in2015 Team Assignments (Read 71 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Then why did I do it? It's all so confusing.

You don't have to but sometimes the team dynamics help with motivation and stuff.  And sometimes it does not, depending on the teams.  Don't listen to LRB.  He is just whiny because he is not on our team.

Damaris

DavePNW

The sheep effect, baaaah.

All that is required is you post your miles on the RW miles link in a timely manner (like before the deadline yo) and have a way to be reached by your team captain.  This could be by PM on RW, RA or email.

FB simply allows you to be more involved with the everyday shenanigans and goings on of your team but is not a requirement to participate in the miles game.

MTA: I am not a miles game administrator but I did run past a Holiday Inn Express last night. 

So, worse than being on FB, I have to be on RWOL? 

Actually I already found out the hard way I need to check in there, to make sure I'm not being taunted by Baboon.

Dave

DavePNW

You don't have to but sometimes the team dynamics help with motivation and stuff.  And sometimes it does not, depending on the teams.  Don't listen to LRB.  He is just whiny totes jelly because he is not on our team.

FYP.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

So, worse than being on FB, I have to be on RWOL? 

Actually I already found out the hard way I need to check in there, to make sure I'm not being taunted by Baboon.

ROFLSTILSKIN!

<3

LRB

FYP.

lol

Although I know most of the runners, there is no way to know which team has the best shot.  Unless of course you are Boon. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

ROFLSTILSKIN!

I read it rumpelstiltskin

Damaris

LRB

I read it rumpelstiltskin

I read it as Booneese.

I suppose I should take a week off from running here sometime soon, when does the 2015 game begin?

bluerun

Super B****

I read it as Booneese.

I suppose I should take a week off from running here sometime soon, when does the 2015 game begin?

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

LRB

lol

Hi! I see you are in competition mode. 

Zelanie

I see the fix is in on Mr. Rocket's team assignment. You can bet he won't be late with his posts, too!

bluerun

Super B****

lol

Hi! I see you are in competition mode. 

Never.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I see the fix is in on Mr. Rocket's team assignment. You can bet he won't be late with his posts, too!

I think it's best to have him with me. Otherwise, would you have been willing to have him with secrets from another team????

Damaris

LRB

I think it's best to have him with me. Otherwise, would you have been willing to have him with secrets from another team????

I don't take the game serious enough to care. I run what I run and have little time for caring about what others are doing.

I thus would not be concerned if he were on my team about him sharing my teams secrets. You however, might not feel the same about him sharing your teams secrets and is likely the real reason. lol

DavePNW

Wait, there are secrets? I have so much to learn about this competition.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Wait, there are secrets? I have so much to learn about this competition.

There are. Especial on All Star week and the playoffs.  Miles then are kept secret like a KGB document.

Damaris