Beginners and Beyond

2015in2015 Team Assignments (Read 71 times)

Zelanie

Here is a secret: team 5 had better post their miles or fear the wrath of LRB. Smile

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Here is a secret: team 5 had better post their miles or fear the wrath of LRB. Smile

Oh, boy.  I remember that.  Receiving emails from the voting process was never as fun as that.  That team was hilarious!

Damaris

LRB

Oh yeah, I had forgotten all about that. 

Are you a Captain again? You were awesome!

LRB

Oh, boy.  I remember that.  Receiving emails from the voting process was never as fun as that.  That team was hilarious!

SMH

We actually ended up with a good team but could not overcome the wins we basically gave away because of late or no postings.

Zelanie

SMH

We actually ended up with a good team but could not overcome the wins we basically gave away because of late or no postings.

Yeah, we had a solid core of runners.  We lost a high-mileage runner for the whole year very early on, then struggled with the non-posters, but had some good momentum after that!

I am going to be a captain again this year.

DavePNW

SMH

I only know a few people on my team, I assume Damaris knows them all. I hope they are all reliable posters, if not that will drive me insane. If you ran 0, post 0. It's not that hard. If it is that hard, then why did you sign up? And get off my lawn.

Dave

LRB

I hope they are all reliable posters, if not that will drive me insane. If you ran 0, post 0. It's not that hard. If it is that hard, then why did you sign up? And get off my lawn.

It's official; we are related. lol

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

There are. Especial on All Star week and the playoffs.  Miles then are kept secret like a KGB document.

In that case they are an open book, n'est pa?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                        05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

bluerun

Super B****

I only know a few people on my team, I assume Damaris knows them all. I hope they are all reliable posters, if not that will drive me insane. If you ran 0, post 0. It's not that hard. If it is that hard, then why did you sign up? And get off my lawn.

OMG YES

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

There are always people that will not be as responsible.  Grrrr.

But LRB was hilarious.  He emailed us back and voted for his whole team to be evicted (it was a joke).

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

In that case they are an open book, n'est pa?

You are confusing it with a CIA document....

Damaris

Zelanie

There are always people that will not be as responsible.  Grrrr.

But LRB was hilarious.  He emailed us back and voted for his whole team to be evicted (it was a joke).

Only I think he cc'ed all of us by mistake. 

LRB

Only I think he cc'ed all of us by mistake. 

At that moment, I did not really care. But there may or may not be some truth to that. I will never tell.  

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Oh, yeah. He copied all. It was my mistake for not BCCing everybody and CCing instead.

Damaris

Robert31320

Team TJ

YES, YES, YES!!!

Running for TJ because he can't.