Beginners and Beyond

SRL you were right. (Read 558 times)

LRB

Quick.... go to the "Reports" link on the left  of this page (<--- over there)  Set time range to "Current Year" and press the display button.

Now go to the Distance column and tap the column header to sort all of B&B by distance.  Lookie there.  HOLY CRAP, thelearnedfoot!  DAMN!!!!!!!!!

That's pretty cool!  I am currently second to last of members with measurable miles.

Big grin

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Maybe there was something screwy that day, or maybe its my browser at home. None of the boxes or drop downs allowed for data entry at my house. On my phone right now, and they work. Between my new day planner and Nike +, I think I'm documenting enough right now.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

Supersono99

Wow, some of you guys run A LOT! 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I need to update mine. It has 500 miles less.

Damaris

Not quite right

I find that even though my watch tracks with the Nike+. Once you get the hang of entering your work outs the ability to add notes is great.Also the graphing and fact you add your plan online. So I just transfer mine over and add my notes. 

Nevrgivup

I just can't wait to show my Dad who is an old school runner. Aka 1980's. He will be impressed! Smile

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Trail Monster

I'm not showing up in the report? Guess I'm not a cool kid. 

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I'm not showing up in the report? Guess I'm not a cool kid. 

Your log must be set to private.  I don't see the graph under your name, which means I cannot see your log.

Damaris

Sloooow.

Your log must be set to private.  I don't see the graph under your name, which means I cannot see your log.

Mine was set to private too, now I can share my massive 7.5 miles so far for the week with everyone, woohoo!

xor

Maybe there was something screwy that day, or maybe its my browser at home. None of the boxes or drop downs allowed for data entry at my house. On my phone right now, and they work. Between my new day planner and Nike +, I think I'm documenting enough right now.

This kind of thing happens to me OCCASIONALLY... or the buttons in the text editor don't work right.... 100% of the time, this happens after The Man ships an upgrade or changes the site and my browser has cached information from old page layouts.  A couple days later, it clears itself up OR it if I dump my browser's cache/history it works again zip zap zoop.

runmomto3boys

I like the option of making all sorts of specialized reports / graphs using your own data and how, once created, they are saved and automatically update as you add in future runs.  For ex., I have a graph tracking my MLRs over time, both speed and pace.  When I run my MLR tomorrow, it automatically updates that graph.  HOW COOL IS THAT??!?!  If you want to see what I'm talking about, look under the REPORTS section of my log.  I love the log. 

Shakedown Street

how do we customize the run type field to show hills/trail/swamp/etc?

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

runmomto3boys

how do we customize the run type field to show hills/trail/swamp/etc?

Go to LOG then SETTINGS then MANAGE MY ACTIVITIES.  Click on RUN.  You can add new work outs.  I have MLRs, LRs, easy runs, MP runs, tempos, intervals, recovery runs and wu/cd miles, in addition to a couple of others.

Love the Half

I've asked The Man if we can make that information more discoverable somehow.

Any time I hear the phrase "the man", I think immediately of this:

Homey D Clown

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

Love the Half

Go to LOG then SETTINGS then MANAGE MY ACTIVITIES.  Click on RUN.  You can add new work outs.  I have MLRs, LRs, easy runs, MP runs, tempos, intervals, recovery runs and wu/cd miles, in addition to a couple of others.

Well cool beans.  I just learned something.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).