Beginners and Beyond

SRL you were right. (Read 558 times)

Shakedown Street

Go to LOG then SETTINGS then MANAGE MY ACTIVITIES.  Click on RUN.  You can add new work outs.  I have MLRs, LRs, easy runs, MP runs, tempos, intervals, recovery runs and wu/cd miles, in addition to a couple of others.

thanks!

Started-5/12, RWOL refugee,5k-24:23 (1/12/13),10K-55:37(9/15/12),HM-1:52:59(3/24/13)

runmomto3boys

I'm glad you guys think that feature is nice - I do too! 

MrNamtor

I just started my log this week. I ran 22 miles and it shows up in a report sorted by name but if you sort by distance it comes up as 0.0 miles.

runmomto3boys

I just started my log this week. I ran 22 miles and it shows up in a report sorted by name but if you sort by distance it comes up as 0.0 miles.

Your log isn't public.  You need to change your settings or, at least, make it public in the groups you are involved in.  If you do, it will show your mileage in the report section.

Nevrgivup

I also love the fact that I can update it anywhere. It will be very convenient while on vacation. So convenient. I like to look at it too. Someday, I might add my prior miles when I have a boat load of time. Maybe not.

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Ha.  It's weird how hooked you can (will?) get.  And yeah, believe me... for years I was all "spiral notebook is fine. I don't need no technology."

Also, I barely use any of the functionality of the log here.  There's tons you can use.  Or not.

Quick.... go to the "Reports" link on the left  of this page (<--- over there)

Set time range to "Current Year" and press the display button.

Now go to the Distance column and tap the column header to sort all of B&B by distance.

Lookie there.  HOLY CRAP, thelearnedfoot!  DAMN!!!!!!!!!

(and notice I'm the only one not recording paces/durations for my runs)

Huh.  I went to the reports and Google Chrome informed me that the page was in Croatian and asked me if I'd like it to translate it.  

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

LRS

Chasing Muses

Huh.  I went to the reports and Google Chrome informed me that the page was in Croatian and asked me if I'd like it to translate it.  

Zašto je to problem?

Zašto je to problem?

And yet it didn't manage to pick up on that, lol.

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

Trail Monster

Fixed! Can you seems log now?

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Fixed! Can you seems log now?

I  can see your graph now.

Please translate this to Croatian to keep with kristin's post.

Damaris

LRS

Chasing Muses

Fiksni! Mogu li vidjeti moj dnevnik sada?

FSP

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

I've been digging the log since I started using it and I find myself looking at my data a couple of times a day.  My only nitpicky gripe is that the log week runs from Monday to Sunday.  I'd rather it ran Sunday to Saturday so it'd line up with my Garmin Connect and Strava data.  But, not a big deal.     

I still have not gotten around to importing my pre-November data.  I only loaded what was on my watch for the initial load. 

<3

I've been digging the log since I started using it and I find myself looking at my data a couple of times a day.  My only nitpicky gripe is that the log week runs from Monday to Sunday.  I'd rather it ran Sunday to Saturday so it'd line up with my Garmin Connect and Strava data.  But, not a big deal.     

I still have not gotten around to importing my pre-November data.  I only loaded what was on my watch for the initial load. 

Baboon, 

I believe you can change that under Options, Locale settings.   

You can call me Anna

sheepla

Quick.... go to the "Reports" link on the left  of this page (<--- over there)

Set time range to "Current Year" and press the display button.

Now go to the Distance column and tap the column header to sort all of B&B by distance.

Lookie there.  HOLY CRAP, thelearnedfoot!  DAMN!!!!!!!!!

(and notice I'm the only one not recording paces/durations for my runs)

Way, way, way cool.