Beginners and Beyond

Weave Alert WednesDAILIES (Read 40 times)

LRB

A wind advisory will be in effect from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM today. So if you wear a hairpiece, be sure to take your chinstrap. You wouldn't want to lose that thing. Big grin

LRB

'Sup.

I have been running strides on Wednesday the past few weeks, but both of my asses and the entire upper leg region of each stump is fried from that stupid Eccentron workout Monday. As such, I'll be lucky to just get through the run. And strides? LMAO

Cyberic

Rick, getting through the run is the most important part Smile

Some sort of speed work for today. Haven't decided if it'll be 10K pace stuff, Threshold stuff, or MP-15 stuff. MP-15 is more race specific, and therefore would make sense, but at the same time I think it's nice to throw all kinds of different things at your body to keep it guessing.

Blech.

Rick, thank you for starting today's thread. Have an easy time running.

Cyberic99, stay speedy.

I planned to run at the gym this morning, but my body laughed at me. I did abs, instead. I'll run tonight, damn it.

bluerun

Super B****

5K.  Yep, it's still hilly here.  WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?!

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

delicate flower

Wednesday!  Wowie zowie!  9.5 hours of sleep last night on account of going to bed early and not having to get up for a workout this morning.  HOORAY!!  I do have a five mile jog on the schedule later today.

Good day, now.

<3

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

3 easy miles at Fort Sam Houston yesterday. I like warm weather running but seem to have lost a bit of my heat acclimatization...it was flippin' 85 degrees at Fort Sam yesterday, with a 'feels like' of 90 in some of the more open-and-cemented places. Apparently Mother Nature has decided since we didn't really have winter, our summer is going to come early this year. I did okay the first 2 miles, that last mile I was draggin' a bit. The nice COLD shower after the run/walk felt REALLY good. Back at it today after work with some hills thrown in.

March 16 is "No Selfies Day" and "Lips Appreciation Day!"

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have either Pilates or Pilates and 6, depending on my legs.  I need to put all my mileage before we head out to VA, so I have no rest days but then again, I have no coach and just killing time all year, so I can basically take a rest day if I want to, right?  RIGHT?

Damaris

LRB

I ran 7, and despite the severe sorness in my booty, it wasn't the worst run ever. My shoes got muddier than a bitch though, and some dick wad drove through a puddle and splashed me with less than a half mile left in the run. 

Zelanie

Morning!  Just 1 mile for me today. 

delicate flower

March 16 is "No Selfies Day" 

This holiday sucks.

<3

14 at 8:22

Dave

Cyberic

I can feel your anticipation for your virtual bling from here!

LRB

I can feel your anticipation for your virtual bling from here!

It's so thick you can cut it with a knife. Big grin

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

You should get a gold star with platinum trim on the edges.

Runner with a riding problem.