Beginners and Beyond

Boston 2013 - I haven't purchased official race photos before but..... (Read 191 times)

B-Plus

Those are really great pictures. Congrats on your purchase, but bigger congrats on getting that sub-3 at Boston.

Pics aren't loading here, but congrats on the sub 3.

StepbyStep-SH

Those are how you should remember your race. Great photos!

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

baxdaddy

just another runner

Great time and pics.  As a service member that first one would hold more meaning to me personally, but I couldn't refuse to buy one that showed a sub 3 finish time too.

The first step is to get up off the couch!

Half Fanatic #889

Buelligan

Sub 3. Impressive!
            Little Blue

Those are amazing.  You couldn't have done better on the first one if you'd staged it.  Very cool.

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

GREAT pictures! Congrats on the fantastic time on a difficult course.

- Andrew

Nevrgivup

These are great Fuzzy!! It's important to see the good of the day and these capture so much awesomeness. I love these. Thanks for sharing. Smile

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

RSX

Great pictures but check out the link below. This group does a bunch of local races and provides free pictures. The downside is that there are a lot to go through at some different spots.

http://jimrhoades.com/13/boston/

Zelanie

Those are photos worth keeping for sure.

Great pictures but check out the link below. This group does a bunch of local races and provides free pictures. The downside is that there are a lot to go through at some different spots.

http://jimrhoades.com/13/boston/

Thanks RSX. That guy has some nice photos.

Just B.S.

You look great!!! Love the shoes!

This is what I gave hubby for Fathers Day after he did Boston 2010. He was disappointed

with his time but heck it's Boston!! NOtice the timing chip on the bottom left of  photo

frame.

From such a special race on such a memorable day I think you should do something extra special

with those photos.

Goorun

It was great meeting you and talking to you in starting coral.

I'm in the same boat. Never bought official race pics and don't really care for finisher medals (I love my gold/silver/bronze medals), but this one is special and I will buy a few pics, frame them, frame my bib and hang that and the medal on the wall.

I will write RR and I want to read RRs from others, so get on it people.

Slow and steady never wins anything.

Ms Chenandler Bong

Those are AH-Mazing pictures!  And a sub 3 hour at Boston?!  Congratulations!!!

Marathon and ultra marathon runner.  Sour Patch Kid addict.

Both of those pictures are amazing!  Congrats on the sub-3!

PRs:

5k: 25:05 (Sep 2011)     10k: 51:57 (Aug 2012)     half: 1:56:46 (May 2013)     full: 4:09:46 (Jan 2016)