Beginners and Beyond

MonDAILIES on your Mark (Read 36 times)

LRB

Mondays are really tough for me with these b2b weekends, all I want to do is ESU!!  And I do a pretty good job of it.  I've already had an english muffin, bagel w/pb, grapes, bag of almonds/m&ms, 4.5cup container of mixed berries, and it's not even lunch time yet!! lol

Nice!

I'm at the Hibachi Buffet, an all you cant eat joint.

(these bitches will never see it coming!)

LRB

Here's my question.

Due to work stuff next week, there's no way I can get in what is scheduled in the plan forTues & Wed. Is it better to try to juggle around the days during the week, or completely flip the whole week with the following week?

What are we talking workout and numbers-wise?

workinprogress11

Good morning!

I ran 8.  My legs wanted to do another 18.2, but I restrained them.

It's not a 12+ through the week, or a 20+ LR, but I'm fishing for a gold star:

Current Streak

365 days (3698.7 mi)

2/23/2015 - Today
        1 yr
        10.1 mi / day

I hope everyone has a great day!

That is really amazing. I can't even fathom running that many miles.  I admire your hard work and dedication.

Can you go run 1.3 more though to make it an even 3700 for us round number freaks?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice!

I'm at the Hibachi Buffet, an all you cant eat joint.

(these bitches will never see it coming!)

I went to an Indian restaurant nearby and it was awesome.

Damaris

LRB

I went to an Indian restaurant nearby and it was awesome.

I probably need to go with someone who has experience in them places, because the shit I've ordered from them in the past sucked. And I am a lover of world cuisine, so it's not like I don't have an open mind about the concept. But the the three or four Indian meals I've tried in my life, were horrible.

Meanwhile, my server just brought me the check. He's got his shit twisted if he thinks I'm done. Clueless!

Baboon

delicate flower

Meanwhile, my server just brought me the check. He's got his shit twisted if he thinks I'm done. Clueless!

#takeahint

<3

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi Dailies.

I ran 12 yesterday so today, according to the plan, is a rest day.  Last week I ran 37, my highest total in a looooooong time.  Today I have a session with my trainer at the gym so I'm sure I will get my butt kicked.

LRB

#takeahint

Just one more bowl of chocolate pudding please? Them lunges take a lot out of you!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Just one more bowl of chocolate pudding please? Them lunges take a lot out of you!

She is probably GTFO!

My back is painful.  I cannot wait until 5:30.  Sacrum out of place again is not as much fun as the first time (which wasn't).

Damaris

LRB

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN DETROIT/PONTIAC HAS ISSUED A
                      WINTER STORM WATCH...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON
                      THROUGH THURSDAY AFTERNOON.

HAZARDOUS WEATHER...

* SNOW...HEAVY AT TIMES...IS POSSIBLE WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
                      MIDDAY THURSDAY.

* TOTAL SNOWFALL ACCUMULATIONS OF 6 TO 10 INCHES ARE POSSIBLE BY
                      THURSDAY AFTERNOON.

* NORTHEAST WINDS APPROACHING 30 MPH COULD LEAD TO EXTENSIVE
                      BLOWING AND DRIFTING OF SNOW WEDNESDAY NIGHT AND THURSDAY.

Can't this just wait until next winter already? I mean damn, we've had it so good!
                      onemile

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN DETROIT/PONTIAC HAS ISSUED A
                        WINTER STORM WATCH...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON
                        THROUGH THURSDAY AFTERNOON.

HAZARDOUS WEATHER...

* SNOW...HEAVY AT TIMES...IS POSSIBLE WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
                        MIDDAY THURSDAY.

* TOTAL SNOWFALL ACCUMULATIONS OF 6 TO 10 INCHES ARE POSSIBLE BY
                        THURSDAY AFTERNOON.

* NORTHEAST WINDS APPROACHING 30 MPH COULD LEAD TO EXTENSIVE
                        BLOWING AND DRIFTING OF SNOW WEDNESDAY NIGHT AND THURSDAY.

Can't this just wait until next winter already? I mean damn, we've had it so good!

Hmm. Here it just says a few flurries or snow showers 20-30% chance.

The snow finally melted from my trail and I ran 12 miles there yesterday. A little sloppy but it was nice to be able to run there vs. the road.

onemile

Last week was a training disaster for me between being sick and doing a weekend trip, I only ran 3 times.

LRB

Hmm. Here it just says a few flurries or snow showers 20-30% chance.

Well I hope I get what you get...in snow, not in sickness!

Hopefully this week is better for you!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sorry.  I guess you don't want to hear it is 82 here?

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Can you go run 1.3 more though to make it an even 3700 for us round number freaks?

No way.  I'm just going have an extra beer.

Runner with a riding problem.