Beginners and Beyond

Black Fridailies (Read 35 times)

delicate flower

Happy Holiday Shopping Season!  So I open my gmail this morning, and what to my wondering appears should appear, but a 40% off everything e-mail from 2XU.  Don't mind if I do!  $48 for compression tights, after sale and 40% discount.  Normally $100.  Frikkin SCORE.  And I threw in some compression shorts too, because screw it.  HA!

2500 yard swim done before WORK this morning.  If highway traffic is any indication, I am the only sucker working today.  Meanwhile, wife and Oski are out trail running together.

How's everyone doing?  How was your BIRD?

<3

LRB

If reading/deleting black Friday sale emails were a sport, it would be as exhausting as running a marathon.

I'll be running in 40 and overcast at some point this morning, then would like to check out that new flick Allied if time allows today.

on my way to badass

If reading/deleting black Friday sale emails were a sport, it would be as exhausting as running a marathon.

I'll be running in 40 and overcast at some point this morning, then would like to check out that new flick Allied if time allows today.

All of this except the movie.  I want to take my kid and nephews to see Fantastic Beasts.

3.8 in the flatlands is on tap soon(around my mom's block).  The weather is tolerable and I haven't run outside in some time now.

Another family gathering(in-laws) this evening with hot dogs, hamburgers and MORE pie.

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

Zilch for me this morning.  The foot has backslid, and I just refused to get on the elliptical.

Have a great day folks!

Runner with a riding problem.

Half Crazy K 2.0

A whole 2 miles. Cause some of the training plans that I read said to.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The government works today but I took today off. Pilates in a few and 5 miles later.

Damaris

delicate flower

Good luck tomorrow, 2.0!

<3

Yup! Usually something between 2 and 4. Good luck!

Dave

I want to take my kid and nephews to see Fantastic Beasts.

Saw it yesterday, thumbs up!

Dave

How was your BIRD?

Good but way too much of it. We had 15 lb for 4 people, one of whome doesn't eat turkey. 

Will run later at some point.

Dave

on my way to badass

Saw it yesterday, thumbs up!

Thanks Dave!  SIL bought reserved seats. I'm in charge of popcorn and candy.  Woot- popcorn for lunch!

Still waiting for the perfect race picture. 5K PR-33:52 , 10K PR 1:11:16, First HM 2:42:28

I had a pile this morning, but all of them were from the same place, for discounted race photos for different races. 

Dave

More impressive performances at my race yesterday. The 10k I think actually had prize money.  Winner ran 31:21, 1st female ran 34:55. Most impressive: first Masters was a 50yo woman who ran 37:04.

Dave

Nice change of pace with this email:

#JustRunFriday

Run and win on this Black Friday with the Snohomish Running Company. Skip all the shopping today and go for a run. Post a photo on the Snohomish Running Company Facebook Event Page or tag us on Twitter (@RunSnohomish) and Instagram (@Snohomish_Running_CO) and you will be entered to win a free entry from one of our events, a gift pack from Oiselle and many other prizes.

Make sure to include the hashtag #JustRunFriday.

Get out and Run!

Dave

Well today would've been a BEAUTIFUL day for a race - mid-40's, no wind, and sunny. Settled for a sluggish 8.

Dave