Beginners and Beyond

FriDailies need to broaden their horizons (Read 30 times)

Cyberic

It's a big world out there. So many things to see. So many things to do.

Cyberic

I was tired all day yesterday from my workout. So today I'll do something different.

I'll start with a 5 mile recovery jog. And then I'll go on a bike ride with the woman. On our old mountain bikes with shocks in the front, lol. i HAD to have shocks. She was talking about 25-30 miles. We'll see. I don't know how both our asses are going to handle sitting on those little things for so long.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning.  Pilates and 7 tonight.

I'm in the office today for my short Friday.

Damaris

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I ran 5 miles in the rain.  I hadn't planned on running 2 days in a row, but I woke up to thunderstorms.  It didn't hurt me, and i liked it.

Have a kickass day!

Runner with a riding problem.

LRB

I ran 7 wearing a fluorescent yellow singlet. 

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Hey, I packed my florescent yellow singlet for this evening's run after work.   Good thing we're running at different times of the day.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

delicate flower

'MORNING.  lmao

5.2 mile run done before work.  30 degrees cooler than what I've been running in, which sure felt nice.  Tired legs though.  I miss running fast.  This weekend is looking like a complete wash out.  Sunday morning looks best for a LR.

<3

delicate flower

I consider these functional necessities.  I've got flourescent yellow and an orange, plus two hunter orange shirts.  These are for early morning or dusk runs on roads.

<3

onemile

I ran 10 with 3x15 minutes. I misread the workout the other day. It was actually supposed to be the first 5 minutes at MP, 5 min a little faster, 5 min half marathon pace with 3 min easy between each set.

LRB

I ran 10 with 3x15 minutes. I misread the workout the other day. It was actually supposed to be the first 5 minutes at MP, 5 min a little faster, 5 min half marathon pace with 3 min easy between each set.

I hate when that happens.

onemile

I hate when that happens.

luckily I checked it before I headed out to run this morning

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Happy Friday everyone!

Had a good trail run last night with the group. Then I had to get up this morning to squeeze my run in since I'm going to see Hamilton tonight. Then, after getting back around midnight, I get to get up at 3:45 am on Saturday to be up in Akron laying timing mats for the Goodyear 1/2 by 5am. After that I'm heading straight to my gf's parents for a pool party, and then Sunday I'm down past Columbus (2hrs away) to go boating with my aunt and uncle. Yay relaxing weekend!  Good thing I'm young(ish).

Cyberic...Big world, no doubt. Big Canada too! Enjoy the run and ride.

Docket..hope the short Friday is uneventful. Your new pic looks nice.

Pleasant...Glad you got to enjoy a couple runs in a row!

LRB...very important to know what you are wearing - I expect regular updates lol. Nice 7.

Berto...don't be shy about it, just go all in with the "twinning"

Baboon..sorry about the tired legs and the crappy weekend forecast. Hope you luck into some good running weather.

Onemile...you'd think as religiously as we all read out training plans that wouldn't happen much, but I'm pretty bad about misreading workouts myself. Nice job on the 3x15 today.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Fredford66

Waltons ThreadLord

I ran an easy six on legs aching from yesterday's run.  Set a new record of getting 2.3 miles into my run before a car passed me.  Probably because my bladder got me out of be 20 minutes before my 4:30 alarm so I was out even earlier than usual.  I guess I was properly re-hydrated after yesterday's run...

5k 23:48.45 (3/22); 4M 31:26 (2/22); 5M 38:55 (11/23); 10k 49:24 (10/22); 
                            10M 1:29:33 (2/24); Half 1:48:32 (10/22); Marathon 4:29:58 (11/23)

Upcoming races: Clinton Country Run 15k, 4/27; Spring Distance Classic 5k, 4/28

sdWhiskers

I ran an easy six on legs aching from yesterday's run.  Set a new record of getting 2.3 miles into my run before a car passed me.  Probably because my bladder got me out of be 20 minutes before my 4:30 alarm so I was out even earlier than usual.  I guess I was properly re-hydrated after yesterday's run...

Wow. I don't run quite that early but at 5am I can make it maybe 1 minute through my neighborhood before there's a car. My first usual mile borders a 6 lane road so that's easily like 1000 cars.

sdWhiskers

7 easy miles this morning. Was not cool out there at all. And I almost needed the headlamp....NOOooooooooo!!!