Beginners and Beyond

Fridailies Fatigue (Read 30 times)

bluerun

Super B****

What is the world coming to when I have to start this???

I ran 5 zombie-like miles. Tonight and tomorrow will require a LOT of sleep because my August HM is Sunday, and that requires waking up stupid early, which I don't appreciate.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It's my off Friday so I was sleeping.  But I had to wake up earlier than I wanted to go to Pilates.  8 tonight.

Damaris

2.4 bowl hills and 1.2 bowl hill after Farouk yesterday.  Middle ham had atrophied and is real weak... raw, sore and Fatigued from Farouk and the exercises they make me do.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Good morning - Trail 6 was nice last night...think today will be a rest day and I might just hit some golf balls after work. Hoping to get a good running weekend in, but it's also going to be a busy one, so we'll see.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I may run, I may not. We shall see if I can get out of the shop before 2 PM.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

What is the world coming to when I have to start this???

Apparently not an end. 

LRB

I ran 5 zombie-like miles. Tonight and tomorrow will require a LOT of sleep because my August HM is Sunday, and that requires waking up stupid early, which I don't appreciate.

+1

sdWhiskers

8 miles with the headlamp   Also did the 6 x 30s hill sprints that I skipped on Wed.

Just walked by one of our work cleaning ladies talking to another about how everyone says "yay it's Friday!". But she works somewhere else all weekend so Fridays are not exciting for her, just another work day. That's sad.

DavePNW

Took the day off of work today. Just because. DW & I are taking a day trip to one of the islands.

It was a slog this morning. Ran 8 miles with 10 strides.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

Hey.  Spent $300 USD in the Ironman tent and still have to buy the finisher stuff.  God dammit.  I've got three short workouts today and have done the swim.

<3

Hey Baboon, thank you.

it was your post back on August 6:  “30 minutes of deep massage on my right soleus.      So.Painful.  “

that push me over the edge to have someone else work in my hams.

LRB

Hey Baboon, thank you.

it was your post back on August 6:  “30 minutes of deep massage on my right soleus.      So.Painful.  “

that push me over the edge to have someone else work in my hams.

Meanwhile you ignored all of my suggestions that you should get a massage. Yep, you'll fit in perfectly here. 

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

usual Friday no run day for me. leg stuff and upper body. Heel more sore today, without a run, than yesterday...plantar is weird...

LRB

Took the day off of work today. Just because. DW & I are taking a day trip to one of the islands.

It was a slog this morning. Ran 8 miles with 10 strides.

Probably how mine would've gone but I decided to sleep in for a change. Will run later instead.

Meanwhile you ignored all of my suggestions that you should get a massage. Yep, you'll fit in perfectly here. 

No, it was just that baboons post was what pushed me over the cliff.

massage?  Hmm, muscle crushing pummeling  would be more accurate